Images are for reference only and may show accessories or configurations not packaged with this product. See Product Description below for details.
or is no longer available at Planet DJ.
one of the following related products:
Show other available Mackie Mixers
Show other available Mixers
Show all available Mackie products
Just slightly larger than Mackies 1202-VLZ3, the Mackie 1402-VLZ3 offers everything its little brother has—plus two additional mic/line channels, faders instead of knobs, and a few extra Master Section features. Ideal for home and project studios, the 1402-VLZ3 is equally at home on the road, on the stage, or in the recording studio. With its new look, ergonomic carry handle, and upgraded electronics, the new 1402-VLZ3 just might redefine the term “perfection.”
While keeping all the features and functionality of its predecessor, the new Mackie 1402-VLZ3 offers even greater headroom. They could have stopped right then and there, but they're obsessed with perfection. So they redesigned the Mix Bus, tweaked the EQs, and created a mixer with a highly intuitive, musical feel.
They invested tremendous resources optimizing the center frequencies of their 3-band Active EQs. By selecting 80Hz, 2.5kHz and 12kHz, for the Lows, Mids and Highs, respectively, they created an even more musical EQ than on previous VLZs. With up to 15dB boost/cut capability per band, VLZ3's Active EQ provides more tone-sculpting latitude than any other mixer in its class.
• New ultra-low noise VLZ3 design with highest possible headroom
• 6 studio-grade XDR2™ Extended Dynamic Range mic preamps with:
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 130dB dynamic range
- +22dBu line input handling
- Extended low frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Phantom power for studio condenser mics
• 12 high-headroom line inputs
• Advanced DC pulse transformer RF rejection
• 2 Aux sends, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
• 2 stereo Aux returns + EFX to Monitor
• 3-Band Active EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
• 18dB/oct. 75Hz Lo-Cut filter on Mic input channels
• ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added versatility
• Control Room/Phones source matrix
• Rack-mountable design using optional rack ears
• Sealed rotary controls to resist dust and grime
• New Multi-Voltage power supply for worldwide use
• Rugged steel chassis
|This Item Has Been Discontinued or Is No Longer Available at Planet DJ.|
|This information only remains here as a reference for those who need information on this product.|