Need it by Christmas? There's still time!
Mackie 1604-VLZ3 16-Channel 4-Bus Mixer - DISCONTINUED
Images are for reference only and may show accessories or configurations not packaged with this product. See Product Description below for details.
Show other available Mackie Mixers
Show other available Mixers
Show all available Mackie products
Planet DJ is an|
authorized MACKIE dealer
Mackie knows it’s hard to believe, but they have designed a new line of Mackie mixers that improves on the legendary performance of their highly acclaimed VLZ-Pro compacts. Their engineers burned the late-night oil and extracted even more headroom and frequency response from their soon-to-be famous XDR2™ preamps. Then they tweaked the channel EQ for optimal performance and built an even better Mix Bus. After the dust settled, and after some much needed sleep, they unveiled the new VLZ3 Series—mixers with individual mic pre THD below 0.0007%, and overall THD less than 0.0025%. (In case you’re not an electronics engineer, that means they’re incredibly quiet!)
How do you improve on perfection? The Mackie 1604-VLZ Pro has been the long-running favorite of audio professionals the world over for its sound quality, ease of use, and rugged dependability. Thousands of recordings have been tracked and mixed solely on a 1604. Designing a mixer to take its place was a tremendous challenge, indeed. But their engineering team thrives on this kind of stuff, so they tackled this one head on, creating one of the best compact mixers they've ever offered: the Mackie 1604-VLZ3.
While keeping the features and functionality of its predecessor, the Mackie 1604-VLZ3 offers even greater headroom than the original. They could have stopped right then and there, but they're obsessed with perfection. So they redesigned the Mix Bus and made a few circuitry upgrades to the EQ, giving the 1604-VLZ3 a highly intuitive, more musical feel. Whether you need a live mixing board for club work, or a full-featured workhorse for home and studio recording, you owe it to yourself to check out the new Mackie 1604-VLZ3. You'll think it's perfect, too.
The Mackie VLZ3 Series builds on the features and functionality of previous VLZs, and they sound and look better than ever.
The new universal switching power supply means you can use these mixers anywhere in the world, without investing your life's savings in bizarre voltage adapters. The Mackie mixers you've come to know and love are now even more perfect than perfect.
• 16-channel ultra-low noise compact mixer with highest possible headroom
• 16 studio-grade XDR2™ Extended Dynamic Range mic preamps with:
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 130dB dynamic range
- +22dBu line input handling
- Extended low frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz-20kHz)
- Phantom power for studio condenser mics
• 16 high-headroom line inputs, 16 channel inserts
• Advanced DC pulse transformer RF rejection
• 60mm long-wearing logarithmic-taper faders
• 4 Aux sends, level, pan, -20dB/Solo and
• Overload/Mute_LEDs on each channel
• 4 stereo Aux returns, 8 Direct outs, 4 Group/Bus outputs
• 3-band Active EQ with sweepable midrange
• 18dB/oct. 75Hz Lo-Cut filter
• Control Room/Phones multi-input source matrix
• Balanced 1/4" inputs and outputs (except inserts)
• Rack-mountable design with three physical configurations via rotating I/O pod
• Sealed rotary controls to resist dust and grime
• New Multi-Voltage power supply for worldwide use
• Rugged steel chassis
|This Item Has Been Discontinued or Is No Longer Available.|
|This information only remains here as a reference for those who need information on this product.|