se habla espaρol
Mackie 1642-VLZ3 16-Channel Mixer
|Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Planet DJ is an|
authorized Mackie dealer
With its sleek new look, upgraded preamps and EQ circuitry, the new Mackie 1642-VLZ3 redefines perfection. With the same features and functionality of its predecessor, the re-engineered Mackie 1642-VLZ3 has even greater headroom than the original. They could have stopped right then and there, but since theyre obsessed with perfection, they redesigned the Mix Bus and made significant enhancements to the EQs, giving the 1642-VLZ3 a more intuitive and musical feel.
The 1642-VLZ3's three unique channel strip formats allow you to input and shape any kind of signal, including mic, line, and stereo instruments. Whether you need a live mixing board for club work, or a full-featured workhorse for home and studio recording, you owe it to yourself to check out the new Mackie 1642-VLZ3. You'll think it's perfect, too.
THREE KINDS OF CHANNEL STRIPS
1. Channels 1–8 are essentially the same as those on their 1604-VLZ3, with mono line-level input and their ultra-high-quality XDR2 mic preamps. These VLZ (Very Low Impedance) mic pres offer superior sound quality and the best RFI rejection of any compact mixer on the market.
2. Channels 9/10 and 11/12 (two physical channel strips) each provide a stereo pair of line-level inputs and a mono XDR2 mic preamp.
3. Channels 13/14 and 15/16 (also in two physical channel strips) each provide a stereo pair of line-level inputs only, with fixed 4-band equalization at points that are specifically designed for line-level inputs, such as keyboards, sound modules, etc.
New ultra-low noise VLZ3 design with highest possible headroom
10 studio-grade XDR2 Extended Dynamic Range mic preamps with:
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 130dB dynamic range
- +22dBu line input handling
- Extended low frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% THD (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Phantom power for studio condenser mics
16 high-headroom line inputs (4 stereo pairs, 8 mono)
Advanced DC pulse transformer RF rejection
60mm long-wearing logarithmic-taper faders
4 Aux sends, level, pan, -20dB/Solo and OL/Mute LEDs on each channel
4 stereo Aux returns, 8 Direct outs, 4 stereo Group/Bus outputs
3-band Active EQ with sweepable midrange on mono channels
4-band Active EQ on stereo channels
18dB/oct. 75Hz Lo-Cut filter on mic channels
Control Room/Phones multi-input source matrix with separate level controls
Balanced 1/4" inputs and outputs (except inserts)
Rack-mountable design using optional rack ears
Sealed rotary controls to resist dust and grime
New Multi-Voltage power supply for worldwide use
Rugged steel chassis
|Need More Info?|
|Call (877) 435-4327 toll-free to speak with a Planet DJ Customer Service Rep about the Mackie 1642-VLZ3 16-Channel Mixer. Or visit the official Mackie website for more information.|
|You may also be interested in...|
Low Price Guarantee
We will beat any advertised price!* If you find a lower price, either before or after the sale, email us or call (877) 435-4327 toll-free so we can take care of you! (*Some restrictions apply.)
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your product, you may return most items for a refund or exchange for another product within 30 days from the ship date of the item. Some items are excluded from this offer. Please see our Return Policy for more detailed information.
We are an authorized MACKIE dealer. Some manufacturers offer a warranty or rebates for products purchased from its authorized dealers. They do NOT offer these warranties or rebates if bought elsewhere.
Planet DJ® and the Planet DJ logo are registered trademarks of Planet DJ, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective trademark holders.
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
Planet DJ is not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.