The ASD-120 AC Sequenced Power Distro is an extremely compact, low cost rackmount power distribution system that is ideal for touring PA systems, touring musical and theatrical acts, mobile recording facilities, on-location film and video shoots, etc.-any situation where AC power must be distributed to multiple circuits and a hard-wired, built-in system is missing, inadequate, or impractical.
Use of a Power Distro is cost-effective, both in terms of the convenience it offers and the elimination of bulky and expensive parallel feeds and related connectors. The ASD-120 offers many more features as well.
* 120 amp total load
* Six 20 amp, 120 volt circuits, each with a status indicator
* Oversized buss bars
* Four buss design accommodates 120V or 240V single phase, or 208V three phase power
* Six widely spaced duplex outlets on rear panel
* Outlets can be powered up and down in sequence
* Three position switch allows each circuit to be part of the power sequencing, or to be switched on/off independently
* Sequence timing can be initiated from unit or remotely, using low voltage control wires
* Sequence control signals are available on rear panel to drive additional ASD-120's or other devices and circuits
* Front panel key switch for security
* Compact two rack space package
* Most economical product of its type
VOLTAGE AND CURRENT:
* Input Current:120 amps
* Input Voltage: Either: 120V single phase, 240V single phase, or 208V 3-phase
* Output: Six identical 20 amp, 120V circuits
* Delay Interval: 0.5 to 5 seconds per step (adjustable with internal trimpot)
* Thermal, 20 amp
* Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral on each circuit
* Spike Clamping Voltage: TVSS rating 400V peak, L-N, N-G, L-G (tested to UL 1449)
* Response time: 1 nanosecond
* Maximum surge current: 6,500 amps
* Maximum spike energy: 80 joules per circuit
* Mechanical: Dimensions: 3.5" H x 19" W x 8" D, rack mount. Weight: 20 lbs (9.1 kg). * Construction: Steel chassis, zinc chromate plating; .125" brushed and black anodized aluminum front panel.
* Power Consumption: 6 Watts
* Safety Information: All current-carrying components are UL/CSA listed
Need More Info?
We're here to help! Call (877) 435-4327 toll-free to speak with a Planet DJ Customer Service Rep about the Furman ASD120 120 Amp Sequenced Power Distributor with Six Circuits
Or visit the official Furman website
for more information.
Option #1 - Bill Me Later (Choose PayPal as payment method on our Checkout Page)
- Get approved in seconds
- No need to have a PayPal account
Option #2 - Free Lay-Away Program (Call 877-435-4327 to get started)
- FREE to use (Initial $10 Layaway Fee is credited against your final payment)
- No credit check
- No penalty for missing a payment
- No minimum order
Low Price Guarantee
We will beat any advertised price!* If you find a lower price, either before or after the sale, email us or call (877) 435-4327 toll-free so we can take care of you! (*Some restrictions apply.)
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your product, you may return most items for a refund or exchange for another product within 30 days from the ship date of the item. Some items are excluded from this offer. Please see our Return Policy for more detailed information.
Reputable, Authorized Dealer
We are an authorized FURMAN dealer. Some manufacturers offer a warranty or rebates for products purchased from its authorized dealers. They do NOT offer these warranties or rebates if bought elsewhere.