Images are for reference only and may show accessories or configurations not packaged with this product. See Product Description below for details.
or is no longer available at Planet DJ.
one of the following related products:
Show other available Audio Technica Hanging Microphones
Show other available Hanging Microphones
Show all available Audio Technica products
Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, broadcasting and recording applications. Perfect for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages. Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 100º to 360º.
• Polar Pattern-Cardoid
• Phantom Power Requirements- 9 - 52V, 2 mA typical
• Frequency Response- 30 - 20,000 Hz
• Switch- Flat; roll-off
• Open Circuit Sensitivity- PHANTOM: -44 dB (6.3 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
BATTERY: -45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
• Low Frequency Roll-off- 80 Hz, 12 dB per octave
• Impedance- PHANTOM: 200 ohms, BATTERY: 270 ohms
• Weight-.4 oz (410 g)
• Maximum Input Sound Level- PHANTOM: 135 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
BATTERY: 121 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D
• Output Connector- XLRM-type
• Signal to Noise Ratio-67 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
• Battery Type- 1.5V AA/UM3
• Battery Current/Life- 0.4 mA/2000 hours typical
• Switch- Off/on-flat/on-roll-off
• Power Module- In-line
• Dynamic Range (Typical)- PHANTOM: 108 dB, 1 kHz at Max. SPL
BATTERY: 94 dB, 1 kHz at Max. SPL
|This Item Has Been Discontinued or Is No Longer Available at Planet DJ.|
|This information only remains here as a reference for those who need information on this product.|