se habla espaņol
Audio Technica AT-MX341a SmartMixer® Four-channel Automatic Mixer
Planet DJ is an|
authorized Audio Technica dealer
The AT-MX341a automatic mixer is ideal for meetings, seminars, teleconferencing, worship services, radio and TV broadcasting and A/V applications. All switching is under microprocessor control with proprietary algorithms for instant, seamless operation.
An individual priority pre-select switch for each mic/line channel allows choice of one-channel-at-a-time operation, all channels active, or any mix of moderator override. The last microphone on stays on so that ambient sound is never muted. Plus, any number of SmartMixers can be linked to create a system for large multi-mic installations. The priority control system extends throughout the entire chain.
* Four Mic/Line inputs with individual priority pre-select switch for each channel
* Balanced inputs and output are individually switchable between mic and line-level
* Single threshold setting for all channels
* Individual gain controls for each channel
* Switchable manual mode overrides automatic functions
* Master output level control
* TTL logic output signals available to control speaker or camera switching, tally lights, etc.
* 12V phantom power individually selectable for each channel
* Off attenuation for each input adjustable to -20 dB
* Output level meter with Peak and RMS modes
* Mounts in a single 19" half-rack space
* Includes rack mount adapters
* Input Impedance Mic: 4,000 ohms
Line: 30,000 ohms
* Output Impedance Line: 200 ohms
Mic: 320 ohms
* Maximum Input Level Mic: -20 dBV
Line: +30 dBV
* Maximum Output Level Line: +14 dBm (600 ohms)
Mic: -40 dBm (600 ohms)
* Nominal Output Level (0VU)
Line: +4 dBm (600 ohms), +4.4 dBV (open circuit)
Mic: -46 dBm (600 ohms), -44 dBV (open circuit)
* Maximum Gain: >=70 dB
* Frequency Response: 60 Hz to 30 kHz at -3 dB points
* Dynamic Range: 75 dB +/-10 dB, dependent upon gain control settings
* Equivalent Input Noise: -120 dBV (150 ohms) at maximum gain
* Input Attenuation: 10 dB
* Mic/Line Input Pads: 50 dB
* Microphone Phantom Power: +12V DC
* Control Voltage Out +4V DC
* Power Supply: 12V AC, 150 mA, min.
* Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
* Dimensions: 8.25" (210 mm) W x
9.38" (238 mm) D x
1.75" (44 mm) H
(including feet, knobs and connectors)
* Weight 3 lbs. 7 oz (1.6 kg)
* Accessories Included AC power supply; AT8325/1.0 Link Cable
* Optional Accessory: AT8628 Double Rackmount Joining Plate
|Need More Info?|
|Call (877) 435-4327 toll-free to speak with a Planet DJ Customer Service Rep about the Audio Technica AT-MX341a SmartMixer® Four-channel Automatic Mixer. Or visit the official Audio Technica website for more information.|
|You may also be interested in...|
Low Price Guarantee
We will beat any advertised price!* If you find a lower price, either before or after the sale, email us or call (877) 435-4327 toll-free so we can take care of you! (*Some restrictions apply.)
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your product, you may return most items for a refund or exchange for another product within 30 days from the ship date of the item. Some items are excluded from this offer. Please see our Return Policy for more detailed information.
We are an authorized AUDIO TECHNICA dealer. Some manufacturers offer a warranty or rebates for products purchased from its authorized dealers. They do NOT offer these warranties or rebates if bought elsewhere.
Planet DJ® and the Planet DJ logo are registered trademarks of Planet DJ, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective trademark holders.
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
Planet DJ is not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.