Audio Technica ATW-701/H Headworn Wireless Microphone System - DISCONTINUED
Show other available Audio Technica Headset Systems
Show other available Headset Systems
Show all available Audio Technica products
Planet DJ is an|
authorized AUDIO TECHNICA dealer
Audio-Technica's 700 Series Freeway wireless delivers professional features and sound quality unheard of in its class. These easy-to-use wireless systems feature eight selectable frequency-coordinated channels, diversity operation for increased range/reliability, automatic frequency scanning, Tone Lock™ squelch and more. 700 Series Freeway systems come equipped with your choice of handheld, headworn, or lavalier microphones; or choose a system designed for guitar hookup. For multiple-mic applications, as many as eight systems may be used together.
• 8 selectable frequency-coordinated UHF channels
• Use up to 8 simultaneous systems—all channels compatible
• Automatic frequency scanning
• Diversity operation for increased range/reliability
• LED Channel display plus Antenna, AF Peak indicators
• Balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼" output connectors
• Tone Lock™ squelch system eliminates interference when transmitter is off
• UniPak® transmitter features: separate guitar/mic trim control, switchable high/low RF power, internal channel selector, multi-color battery/power indicator, AA operation
• Handheld transmitter features: variable trim control, internal channel selector, multi-color battery/power indicator, AA operation
• Freeway body-pack systems are compatible with all Audio-Technica Wireless Essentials® microphones and cables
|This Item Has Been Discontinued or Is No Longer Available.|
|This information only remains here as a reference for those who need information on this product.|
Entire contents Copyright © 1997 - 2014 Planet DJ Inc. Planet DJ® is a registered trademark of Planet DJ, Inc.|
All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective trademark holders.
Planet DJ does not accept liability for typographical or illustrative errors, incorrect manufacturer's specifications or changes.