Images are for reference only and may show accessories or configurations not packaged with this product. See Product Description below for details.
or is no longer available at Planet DJ.
one of the following related products:
Show other available M-Audio Hard-Disk Multitrack Recorders
Show other available Hard-Disk Multitrack Recorders
Show all available M-Audio products
Recognized around the world as the top choice in host-based PCI digital audio solutions, the rack-mount Delta 1010 is designed to handle the needs of the most demanding project and professional studios. Superb engineering and ultra-high quality converters deliver fidelity surpassing systems that cost many times more. Multiple inputs accommodate recording numerous tracks simultaneously, including zero-latency monitoring for seamless overdubs. Multiple outs route individual tracks or soft synth/sampler timbres to a mixing console, or directly drive up to 7.1 surround sound systems. The analog outs also remain live for monitoring while mixing or transferring digital signals via S/PDIF. MIDI I/O rounds out everything you need to take advantage of today’s music software. Combine up to four Deltas* in your system for a maximum of 32 analog and four stereo S/PDIF inputs and outputs.
* It is not possible to use multiple (linked) audio cards with Pro Tools M-Powered or Pro Tools MP.
• 10 x 10 24-bit/96kHz full-duplex recording interface
• 8 x 8 analog I/O on balanced/unbalanced 1/4" TRS
• S/PDIF digital I/O (coaxial) with 2-channel PCM
• SCMS serial copy management control
• Digital I/O supports surround-encoded AC-3 and DTS pass-through
• Up to 24-bit/96kHz fidelity
• 1 x 1 MIDI I/O
• Analog outs can directly drive up to 7.1 surround
• +4dBu/-10dBV operation individually switched on rack-mount unit
• Word clock I/O for sample-accurate device synchronization
• Software-controlled 36-bit internal DSP digital mixing/routing
• Zero-latency monitoring
• Apple G5 compatible - Incompatible exceptions
• Includes Ableton Live Lite music production software, so you can make music right away
• ASIO 2
• Sound Manager
• GSIF 2
• Mac OS X Core Audio / Core MIDI
Minimum System Requirements (PC)
• Windows 98SE*/Me*/2000 (SP4)*/XP** (SP2) / Vista SP2 (32Bit , 64 Bit) / Win7 (32Bit , 64 Bit)
• DirectX 9.0c
• Pentium III 500 MHz w/128MB RAM
* No ongoing updates/support for Windows 98SE, Me or 2000
** Home and Professional Edition only. Windows Media Center Edition is not supported.
*** Please check the minimum system requirements of your DAW software as they may be higher.
Minimum System Requirements (Mac)
• OS 9.2.2* w/128MB RAM, Opcode OMS 2.3.8 for MIDI;
• Mac OS X 10.2.8, 10.3.8 w/256MB RAM
• Mac OS X 10.4.5, 10.5.1 w/512MB RAM
• G3/G4 500**
• G5 w/PCI-X expansion slots*** - Incompatible exceptions
* No ongoing updates/support for Mac OS 9 or Mac OS X 10.2.8
**G3/G4 accelerator cards not supported
***Intel based Mac Pro & DualCore G5 with PCI-Express expansion slots not supported
Please check the minimum system requirements of your DAW software as they may be higher.
|This Item Has Been Discontinued or Is No Longer Available at Planet DJ.|
|This information only remains here as a reference for those who need information on this product.|