se habla español
DBX DRIVERACK-220I System Processor
Planet DJ is an|
authorized DBX dealer
Designed from the ground up to provide state-of-the-art signal processing, the DriveRack 220i is the perfect tool for any fixed-install application. With a full complement of processing features and Mic/Line inputs the DriveRack 220i can provide both system and microphone processing.
Featuring the new, patent-pending Advanced Feedback Suppression (AFS) algorithm, equalization, dynamics processing, delay, matrix mixing, and bandpass filters, the DriveRack 220i will exceed your expectations.
The DriveRack 220i is piloted from the intuitive DriveWare GUI that offers both Configuration and Control of the processing modules. Modules can be accessed, edited and saved as part of programs. Processing modules can be linked between the channels for true stereo processing. If independent processing is desired, parameters can be copied from one channel to the next to ensure that setup is quick and easy. Stored programs can be loaded from either the front panel or from wall mounted Zone Controllers. Zone Controllers can also be used for output muting or adjusting output volumes.
* Advanced Feedback Suppression (AFS)
* Graphic and Parametric EQ
* Auto Gain Control
* Noise Gating
* Bandpass Filters
* 2x2 Matrix Mixer
* 1.3 Seconds of Delay
* RS-232 PC GUI control
* Mic/Line Inputs
* Wall Panel Control
* Security Lockout
* Number of Inputs (2) Switchable line or mic inputs
* Connectors Female XLR line inputs and Euroblock
* Type Electronically balanced/RF filtered
Impedance >50k O
* Max input line level +20dBu
CMRR > 40dB, typically >55db @ 1kHz
* Mic Pre gain 30 to 60dB
* Mic EIN < 110dB, 22Hz-22kHz, 150O
* Mic Phantom Power 15v
* Number of Outputs (2)
* Connectors Male XLR and Euroblock
* Type Electronically balanced, RF filtered
* Impedance 120O balanced, 60O unbalanced
Max Output Level +20dBu
* A/D Performance
* Type dbx Type IV™ conversion system
* Dynamic Range line >113 dB A-weighted, >110 dB unweighted
* Type IV dynamic range >119 dB, A-weighted, 22kHz BW
>117 dB, unweighted, 22kHz BW
* Sample Rate 48kHz
• Dynamic Range 112 dB A-weighted, 109dB unweighted
* Dynamic Range >110 dB A-weighted, >107dB unweighted
* THD+N 0.003% typical at +4dBu, 1kHz, 0dB gain
* Frequency Response 20Hz – 20kHz, +/- 0.5dB
* Interchannel Crosstalk >110dB, 120dB typical
* Crosstalk input to output >780dB
* Operating Voltage: 100 VAC, 50/60Hz, 120 VAC, 60Hz, 230VAC 50/60Hz
* Size 19" Wide, 1.75"High, 7.7"Deep
|Need More Info?|
|Call (877) 435-4327 toll-free to speak with a Planet DJ Customer Service Rep about the DBX DRIVERACK-220I System Processor. Or visit the official Dbx website for more information.|
|You may also be interested in...|
Low Price Guarantee
We will beat any advertised price!* If you find a lower price, either before or after the sale, email us or call (877) 435-4327 toll-free so we can take care of you! (*Some restrictions apply.)
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your product, you may return most items for a refund or exchange for another product within 30 days from the ship date of the item. Some items are excluded from this offer. Please see our Return Policy for more detailed information.
We are an authorized DBX dealer. Some manufacturers offer a warranty or rebates for products purchased from its authorized dealers. They do NOT offer these warranties or rebates if bought elsewhere.
Planet DJ® and the Planet DJ logo are registered trademarks of Planet DJ, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective trademark holders.
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
Planet DJ is not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.