Images are for reference only and may show accessories or configurations not packaged with this product. See Product Description below for details.
or is no longer available at Planet DJ.
one of the following related products:
Show other available Soundcraft Analog Recording Mixers
Show other available Analog Recording Mixers
Show all available Soundcraft products
The emphasis with the Spirit E Series is very firmly on quality audio performance, with an easy to understand control surface uncluttered by unnecessary facilities. Mic and line inputs are provided on balanced XLR and 1/4" jack connectors for optimum performance, with the main stereo outputs on balanced XLRs for better integration with other professional equipment. There are also insert points on every mono channel and the mix outputs for external signal processing.
Catering for today's stereo environment
With so many stereo sources needing simultaneous connection and mixing, we've given you a mixer that can cope. The ES model has ten full-function stereo inputs with 3 band EQ as well as four mono mic/line inputs, so you'll have all the inputs you need without constant re-patching. You'll also be able to plug in record turntables so you can include DJ production in your mix.
Rack mounting options
Through additional rack ears, the E Series can be quickly transformed into a rack-mounted desk suitable for use on the road or in custom furniture. Occupies just 9U of standard rack space.
Comprehensive monitoring control
Because levels are constantly changing throughout the signal path – from the preamp stage, through filtering and EQ – the Spirit E Series provides peak LEDs on all input channels. These monitoring LEDs are fed from multiple points in the circuit path to ensure nothing gets overlooked. The main stereo mix has two 10-segment LED meters, with a SOLO indicator to show whether any solo channels or aux masters are being monitored. With all this information instantly available, efficient control is easy to maintain.
They also employ proportional illumination to show signal levels when approaching peaks. This feature allows you to maximize the quality of any signal by utilizing all of the available headroom.
• 12-mono input channel frame sizes, each with two stereo inputs
• ES Version has 10 full-function stereo inputs and 4 mono inputs
• 2 aux sends, each globally switchable pre or post fade
• 100mm faders
• Internal power supply
• Simple rack mounting options
• Effective grounding eliminates noise and crosstalk
• 3-band EQ with swept mid band
• High quality, linear mic preamps with smooth gain control
• Multi-point signal channel status monitoring (post-mic pre, post-EQ, post-fade) with proportional illumination
• Close-tolerance surface mount components for high-accuracy repeatable EQ
• Precision, ultra-linear mic pre-amps
• True, professional +48V phantom power for condensor microphones
• Professional insert points for external processing
|This Item Has Been Discontinued or Is No Longer Available at Planet DJ.|
|This information only remains here as a reference for those who need information on this product.|