Images are for reference only and may show accessories or configurations not packaged with this product. See Product Description below for details.
or is no longer available at Planet DJ.
one of the following related products:
Show other available Behringer Power Amplifiers
Show other available Power Amplifiers
Show all available Behringer products
• 1200W per channel @ 2 ohms
• 750W per channel @ 4 ohms
• 500W per channel @ 8 ohms
• 2400W Bridged Mono @ 4 ohms
• 1500W Bridged Mono @ 8 ohms
You get enough real-world Watts to get you through the roughest gigs: 2 x 1,200 Watts into 2 Ohms or 2,400 Watts into 4 Ohms bridged mono operation.
From the deepest bass all the way up to the most subtle highs, you will be amazed at the clarity and richness of sound. This kind of multi-faceted performance was previously possible only with amps costing hundreds more.
The EUROPOWER EP2500 meets the needs of professional musicians, for both installed applications or on the road. No corners were cut in the design process. You can rest assured that these are tough, reliable amps built to last and last. After all, you have come to expect nothing less from BEHRINGER.
Each EUROPOWER has a massive power supply with a low-noise toroidal transformer and lots of headroom, so your music sounds great - even when you push the amp to the limit - and it stays that way! Add an extremely effective cooling system and you have an amp that is guaranteed to be trouble-free.
Further underscoring our serious commitment to excellence, we use only high-quality, high-speed FAIRCHILD® and TOSHIBA® transistors that are second to none. As with all BEHRINGER products, the EUROPOWER Series is manufactured in accordance with the ISO9000 certified management and manufacturing system, resulting in a high-quality product that will survive years of the toughest use.
The EP2500 is an extremely musical power amp that can take a whole night's worth of abuse without missing a beat - even at 2 ohms! The EUROPOWER EP2500 is a dependable workhorse that will never let you down.
• 2 x 1200 Watts in 2-Ohm/2400 Watts in 4-Ohm bridged operation
• 2-channel, parallel or bridged mono operating modes for flexible application
• Independent limiters for each channel offer dependable protection against distortion
• Precise signal and clip LED indicators to monitor performance
• Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) remove distracting infra-sound frequencies
• Professional SPEAKON® and "touch-proof" binding post loudspeaker outputs enable secure operation
• Balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs
• Connection option for extra amps in parallel operation
• Ultra-reliable TOSHIBA®/FAIRCHILD® high-power transistors
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction for long life and durability
• High-current TOROID® toroidal transformer for absolute reliability and lowest noise emission
• "Back-to-front" ventilation system including air filter with automatically adjusting fan speed for smooth operation
• Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
• Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system
|This Item Has Been Discontinued or Is No Longer Available at Planet DJ.|
|This information only remains here as a reference for those who need information on this product.|