se habla espaņol
American DJ FOGSTORM 1700HD DMX Fog Machine
|Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Planet DJ is an|
authorized American Dj dealer
• Advanced heater system – Large copper tube prevents clogging
• Advanced Cut-Off system warns (with LED indicator) when fluid level is low and stops pumping when fluid has reached the minimum level
• Includes American DJ FS-DMXT, DMX Timer Remote
• External fog control switch
• 15,000 Cubic feet per minute fog output
• Warm up time: 8 minutes
• 5 Liter removable fog fluid tank
• Dimensions: 17.25" x 11" x 11.5"
• Weight: 22 lbs.
• Output: 15000 cu. ft/min
• Tank Capacity: 5 Liter
• Fluid Consumption Rate: 7 Min. / Liter
|Need More Info?|
|Call (877) 435-4327 toll-free to speak with a Planet DJ Customer Service Rep about the American DJ FOGSTORM 1700HD DMX Fog Machine. Or visit the official American Dj website for more information.|
|You may also be interested in...|
Save up to 10% on selected accessories when you buy this item now!
Low Price Guarantee
We will beat any advertised price!* If you find a lower price, either before or after the sale, email us or call (877) 435-4327 toll-free so we can take care of you! (*Some restrictions apply.)
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your product, you may return most items for a refund or exchange for another product within 30 days from the ship date of the item. Some items are excluded from this offer. Please see our Return Policy for more detailed information.
We are an authorized AMERICAN DJ dealer. Some manufacturers offer a warranty or rebates for products purchased from its authorized dealers. They do NOT offer these warranties or rebates if bought elsewhere.
Planet DJ® and the Planet DJ logo are registered trademarks of Planet DJ, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective trademark holders.
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
Planet DJ is not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.