se habla español
Numark iCDMIX2 Dual CD Mixer System w/ iPod Dock - DISCONTINUED
|This item has been discontinued or is no longer available. Maybe you would be interested in one of the following related products:|
Show other available Numark Dual CD/Media Players
Show other available Dual CD/Media Players
Show all available Numark products
Planet DJ is an|
authorized NUMARK dealer
iCDMIX 2 is the first CDMIX to feature an integrated Universal Dock for compatible iPods*, enabling you to play music from virtually any docking iPod. iCDMIX 2 is designed for professional use, housed in an all-metal chassis for years of rugged, reliable performance. The housing also has rack ears so you can mount it in a rack or CDMIX CASE 3 for secure transport or fixed installations.
iCDMIX 2 contains a dual-deck CD player with all of the functionality and capabilities professional DJs expect in standalone units. iCDMIX 2 plays CD and CD-R discs. For performance reliability in unpredictable environments iCDMIX 2 features Numark's electronically buffered Anti-Shock™ skip protection.
You can rapidly access points within a track using the multifunction jog/shuttle wheels. The wheels are also helpful for controlling pitch bend. You can pitch tracks up and down for easy beat matching.
In addition to standard single-track and continuous playback, iCDMIX 2 offers programmable playback so you can set up a sequence of tracks for convenient playback. You can also set cue points in real time for creative performance. iCDMIX 2 has Fader Start, which can automatically start cued-up playback when you move the crossfader.
iCDMIX 2 has a three-channel mixer section that is complete and on par with standalone mixers. It has a mic channel and a dedicated channel for the iPod, as well as replaceable crossfader and pre-fader cueing controls. For the main channels, you can switch between the onboard CD players or rear-panel RCA inputs for additional CD players, additional iPods or turntables with preamps such as TTX USB or TTi. You can cue with headphones using 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch stereo headphone outputs with level control. iCDMIX 2 has professional outputs for compatibility with virtually any system.
• Compact all-in-one dual CD player with mixer and iPod dock
• Anti-Shock™ buffered skip-protection technology
• Housed in a metal chassis for rugged, reliable performance
• Multifunction jog/shuttle wheels for search and pitch bend
• Seamless loops on both decks for creative performance
• Beat match with ±4, 8, and 16% pitch control
• Single, continuous, and programmable playback
• Fader Start automatically starts playback when you move the crossfader
• Three-channel mixer with additional iPod and mic channels, replaceable crossfader, and PFL cueing
• RCA inputs for connecting additional CD players or turntables with preamps
• The iPod dock is compatible with most iPods that have a 30-pin connector. Numark's iPod Compatibility Chart
Newer iPods that utilize Apple's Lightning connector (including, but not limited to, iPod 5th Gen) are not compatible.
|This Item Has Been Discontinued or Is No Longer Available.|
|This information only remains here as a reference for those who need information on this product.|
Planet DJ® and the Planet DJ logo are registered trademarks of Planet DJ, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective trademark holders.
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
Planet DJ is not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.