Bose PANARAY 502 Loud Speaker - DISCONTINUED
Images are for reference only and may show accessories or configurations not packaged with this product. See Product Description below for details.
Show all available Bose products
Planet DJ is an|
authorized BOSE dealer
This Bose® loudspeaker is engineered to provide high quality sound for permanent installations. Its compact size and design set an industry standard making the 502® A loudspeaker a favorite among architects and visual merchandisers. It is well-suited for venues where aesthetics and audience sight lines are important such as houses of worship auditoriums theaters airports gymnasiums and mall atriums.
Behind each grille are five 4.5-inch (11.4cm) full-range drivers in a patented array. This allows for more controlled horizontal and vertical coverage patterns, making the Panaray® 502 A loudspeaker an excellent choice for speech and light music applications. It can be matched with the 502 B Acoustimass® bass speaker for full frequency sound reinforcement, or used separately for voice-only systems.
502 A Controlled Array Specifications
• Frequency range: 130Hz to 15kHz
• Nominal impedance:8Ω
• Maximum acoustic output: 112dB-SPL average; 121dB-SPL peak
• Recommended amplifier power: 150-600W continuous into 8Ω
• Sensitivity: 90dB-SPL (1W, 1m), 130Hz to 15kHz
• Beamwidth; (-6dB point) 120° horizontal; 70º vertical
• Long-term power handling: 150W continuous
• Dimensions: 23.5"H x 5.75"W x 6.75"D
(59.7 cm H x 14.6 cm W x 17.1 cm D)
• Weight: 15 lb (6.8 kg)
• Mounting points: Six (6) 8mm threaded inserts, 11mm depth
• Fuse: 4-ampere AGC 4 (Buss) or 3AG (Littlefuse)
• Connectors: Two (2) parallel-wired barrier strips
|This Item Has Been Discontinued or Is No Longer Available.|
|This information only remains here as a reference for those who need information on this product.|