This Bose® loudspeaker is engineered to provide high quality sound for permanent installations. Its compact size and design set an industry standard making the 502® A loudspeaker a favorite among architects and visual merchandisers. It is well-suited for venues where aesthetics and audience sight lines are important such as houses of worship auditoriums theaters airports gymnasiums and mall atriums.
Behind each grille are five 4.5-inch (11.4cm) full-range drivers in a patented array. This allows for more controlled horizontal and vertical coverage patterns, making the Panaray® 502 A loudspeaker an excellent choice for speech and light music applications. It can be matched with the 502 B Acoustimass® bass speaker for full frequency sound reinforcement, or used separately for voice-only systems.
502 A Controlled Array Specifications
• Frequency range: 130Hz to 15kHz
• Nominal impedance:8Ω
• Maximum acoustic output: 112dB-SPL average; 121dB-SPL peak
• Recommended amplifier power: 150-600W continuous into 8Ω
• Sensitivity: 90dB-SPL (1W, 1m), 130Hz to 15kHz
• Beamwidth; (-6dB point) 120° horizontal; 70º vertical
• Long-term power handling: 150W continuous
• Dimensions: 23.5"H x 5.75"W x 6.75"D
(59.7 cm H x 14.6 cm W x 17.1 cm D)
• Weight: 15 lb (6.8 kg)
• Mounting points: Six (6) 8mm threaded inserts, 11mm depth
• Fuse: 4-ampere AGC 4 (Buss) or 3AG (Littlefuse)
• Connectors: Two (2) parallel-wired barrier strips
|This Item Has Been Discontinued or Is No Longer Available.|
|This information only remains here as a reference for those who need information on this product.