Need it by Christmas? There's still time!
Numark/Gemini MIXTRACK PRO-II and GVX10P Controller Package - DISCONTINUED
Images are for reference only and may show accessories or configurations not packaged with this product. See Product Description below for details.
Show other available Numark Computer DJ Packages
Show other available Computer DJ Packages
Show all available Numark products
Planet DJ is an|
authorized NUMARK dealer
This Numark/Gemini bundle includes (1) Numark Mixtrack Pro II Serato DJ Controller, (2) Gemini GVX10P Powered Speakers, (1) Numark RedWave Headphones, (2) Speaker Stands, (1) Speaker Stand Protective Carrying Bag, and (2) RCA to XLR cables.
Numark Mixtrack Pro II
The world's #1 DJ controller is now even better. From Numark, the world's leading creator of DJ technology, comes Mixtrack Pro II - now with a streamlined design and an expanded layout of professional controls, including 16 backlit multifunction drum pads and illuminated touch-activated platters.
• 16 backlit rubber drum pads with Loop Mode, Sample Mode, and Hot Cue Mode
• Touch-activated illuminated platters for precise scratching and control
• Complete mixer section with a crossfader, 3-band EQ, and music library navigation controls
• 16 dedicated effects controls to add and manipulate flanger, phaser, echo, and more
• Built-in audio system for headphone cueing, microphone input, and PA system output
• Pitch and Sync controls for seamless and easy mixing
• Serato DJ Intro software included
• Standard MIDI for use with most popular DJ software
• Class-compliant with both Mac and PC; no driver required
• USB-powered; no power adapter required
• 1/8" and 1/4" headphone inputs
Gemini GVX10P 10" Powered Speakers
The GVX-10P powered speaker puts out 165 watts RMS to the main driver, 35 watts RMS to the horn, with a peak handling of 400 watts (330W + 70W) to deliver clean, powerful sound that fills the room!
• 2-way bi-amplified, optimized Active loudspeaker system
• High Output Titanium driver 1,35"
• 10" woofer with 2" (50mm) voice coil
• 165W rms LF amplifier, 35W rms HF amplifier, 400W (330W + 70W) Peak
• Built-in 24dB/octave @ 1800Hz electronic crossover
• Linear frequency response 70Hz to 20KHz
• Amplifier thermal protection, short circuit & DC protections
• Balanced XLR LINE input with pass-thru XLR connector
• Switch Full-range / Monitor 100hz low cut filter
• Perforated steel mesh grille
• Recessed flush handles
• Water resistant textured black paint
• Flyable, Pole mountable, Floor wedge-able
Numark RedWave Headphones
RED WAVE headphones were designed with the entire DJ experience in mind. Their superior sound, eye-catching looks and comfortable design make RED WAVE headphones the clear choice of professional DJs. RED WAVE headphones are designed specifically for the professional DJ. They employ a comfortable, closed–cup design for great isolation from outside noise. RED WAVE's large, 50mm neodymium drivers produce clean, powerful output.
•High-quality full-range headphones designed for DJs
•Swivel design allowing DJs the flexibility to monitor house audio and cue audition
•Breathable protein-leather padding that remains comfortable during extended use
•Large 50 mm driver, neodynium magnet and voice coil for optimal frequency response
•Balanced detachable headphone cable with ¹/8" adapter for use with MP3 players
•Professional build and modern design matched with superior sound
•Includes case to protect and store headphones, cable and adaptor
•1/4-inch connector with 1/8-inch adaptor included for use with virtually any DJ gear
Speaker Stands w/ Speaker Stand Protective Carrying Bag
Crafted from aluminum and powder-coated for finish durability, these stands will give you years of service. Each stand can hold up to 110 lbs. and includes both a 1-1/2" and 1-3/8" adaptors to accommodate different types of speakers. The strong telescoping and leg collars provide a stable stand for your speakers. The height adjustment collar has a safety pin for extra security. And we throw in a protective carrying bag for FREE!
RCA to XLR Cables
Designed to connect gear with RCA outputs to gear with XLR inputs. For best results, match the high output impedance to the low input impedance. A direct box may be required for optimal results.
NOTE: Regardless of shipping method selected, this package will ship via standard Ground delivery.
|This Item Has Been Discontinued or Is No Longer Available.|
|This information only remains here as a reference for those who need information on this product.|