se habla español
AiAiAi PIPE Fool's Gold Edition In-Ear Headphones - DISCONTINUED
|This item has been discontinued or is no longer available. Maybe you would be interested in one of the following related products:|
Show other available Aiaiai Headphones
Show other available Headphones
Show all available Aiaiai products
Planet DJ is an|
authorized AIAIAI dealer
The Pipe Fool's Gold Edition offers impressive sound quality and overall strength in an organic and ergonomic design. Made from lightweight and highly resilient materials, this earphone displays an elegant coherency between the overall design and the individual parts.
• Ergonomic, light weight in-ear housing with a tactile finish
• Angled 3.5mm gold plated stereo plug
• 3 Button in-line Microphone with call/music/volume control
• Integrated tangle-free Y Connector
• Soft, light-weight, color graded 2mm cables
• 3 sets of form-fitting silicone ear buds provide passive noise isolation and a custom fit
• 9mm in-ear driver delivers natural, detailed, full-spectrum sound quality
• Plug: Angled Stereo Plug 3.5 mm
• Speaker Impedance: 16 Ohm
• Speaker Sensitivity: 105 +/- 3dB
• Maximum Power Input: 20 mW
• Frequency Response: 20-20KHz
• Microphone Sensitivity: -42 +/- 3dB
• Microphone Directivity: Omni-directional
About Fool's Gold
Brooklyn-based record label Fool's Gold was founded in 2007 by DJs A-Trak and Nick Catchdubs and quickly established itself with a non-stop series of releases bridging the worlds of hip-hop and electronic music, introducing artists like Kid Sister, Kid Cudi and Duck Sauce to the world while being dubbed an ‘indie-innovator' by Billboard and a ‘tastemaker label' by the New York Times. With acclaimed graphic artist Dust La Rock providing a clever and constantly evolving aesthetics for all Fool's Gold visuals and merchandise, the company has become more than an independent music powerhouse, but a trendsetting lifestyle brand putting a unique stamp on events, collaborations and much more. Their latest projects include the label's first full-length album releases (including a compilation LP featuring new songs from all the Fool's Gold artists and the debut of all-girl Japanese rock band The Suzan) alongside a slew of new singles, inter- national touring, art shows, retail, and beyond...
|This Item Has Been Discontinued or Is No Longer Available.|
|This information only remains here as a reference for those who need information on this product.|
Planet DJ® and the Planet DJ logo are registered trademarks of Planet DJ, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective trademark holders.
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
Planet DJ is not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.