se habla español
JBL PRX715 15" 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker
Planet DJ is an|
authorized Jbl dealer
The 2-way 15" offers the perfect balance between size and performance. The PRX715 truly is an exception; it’s small, light weight, versatile and powerful. The performance and asymmetrical design make this a perfect choice for musicians, entertainers and DJ’s when portability is key, or when hung by the suspension points, an exceptional light-duty installation speaker.
All PRX700 Series speakers were designed to excel in sound reinforcement where challenging audio environments and loud volumes are the norm. For applications requiring full bandwidth sound reproduction, the PRX715 delivers the optimum balance. For live music, recorded music playback and speech the user has the option of tailoring the EQ. A microphone can be directly connected to the speaker input for quick PA applications. Coupled with a PRX700 sub-woofer the system becomes an efficient, full-range sound system.
The PRX715 is comprised of 15" 275F Differential Drive® woofer, a 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 90° by 50° horn, all driven by 1500 watt Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
All PRX700 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX700 Series cabinets are protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
The amplifier input panel offers XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and overload lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
• 136 dB peak SPL
• 15" Differential Drive® low-frequency driver for low-distortion
and higher SPL
• 1.5" diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
• JBL designed waveguide for accurate coverage
• Efficient Class-D amplifier technology
• Optimized EQ for monitor or front-of-house applications
• DSP input section, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
• Line level and direct microphone input capability
• Professional XLR-1/4" combination inputs, RCA inputs,
and XLR loop-through
• Multi-angle enclosure for main PA or floor monitor applications
• Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket with angle down tilt
• Injection molded handle with backing cup for easy transport
• Integrated M10 suspension points for easy setup
• Lightweight poplar plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex™finish.
• Cloth backed, dent-resistant 16 gauge steel grilles
• Power Rating : 1500 W
• Frequency Range (-10 dB) : Main: 42.9 Hz - 19.5 kHz; Monitor: 43.6 Hz - 19.3 kHz
• Frequency Response (±3 dB) : Main: 58.1 Hz - 17.2 kHz; Monitor: 60.7 Hz - 16.7 kHz
• Coverage Pattern : 90° x 50° nominal
• Directivity Index (DI) : 10.2 dB
• Directivity Factor (Q) : 10.4
• Crossover Frequency : 1.7 kHz
• Maximum SPL : Normal: 136 dB; Boost: 136 dB
• Signal indicators : Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting. Signal: Green LED indicates signal present. Power/Standby : Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio, Red indicates system has power but is in a power saving mode and will not pass audio.
• Dynamic Control (Input) : dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit
• Input Impedance : 20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced) • LF Driver : 1 x JBL 275G (15 in) woofer
• HF Driver : 1 x JBL 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
• Enclosure : Asymmetrical, 18 mm, plywood
• Suspension / Mounting : Dual 36 mm pole socket, 12 x M10 Suspension Points
• Transport : 1 x injection molded handles with backing cup
• Finish : Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish
• Grille : Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
• Input Connectors : 2 x Balanced XLR / 1/4 inch input, 2 x unbalanced RCA input
• Output Connectors : 1 male XLR balanced output
• Dimensions (H x W x D) : 714.43 mm x 445.13 mm x 358.71 mm (28.13 in x 17.52 in x 14.12 in)
• Net Weight : 21.6 kg (47.5 lb.)
|Need More Info?|
|Call (877) 435-4327 toll-free to speak with a Planet DJ Customer Service Rep about the JBL PRX715 15" 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker. Or visit the official Jbl website for more information.|
|You may also be interested in...|
Low Price Guarantee
We will beat any advertised price!* If you find a lower price, either before or after the sale, email us or call (877) 435-4327 toll-free so we can take care of you! (*Some restrictions apply.)
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your product, you may return most items for a refund or exchange for another product within 30 days from the ship date of the item. Some items are excluded from this offer. Please see our Return Policy for more detailed information.
We are an authorized JBL dealer. Some manufacturers offer a warranty or rebates for products purchased from its authorized dealers. They do NOT offer these warranties or rebates if bought elsewhere.
Planet DJ® and the Planet DJ logo are registered trademarks of Planet DJ, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective trademark holders.
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
Planet DJ is not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.