This speaker is ideally suited to applications where the program material exhibits subtlety and nuance. Perfectly capable of reproducing high fidelity full range sound without a subwoofer, when coupled with the extended low frequencies of the PRX718XLF, complete control over the entire audio spectrum is attained.
As with all the full-range PRX700 Series systems, two EQ selections can be used to optimize the system for the program material and/or environment. The input section also accommodates either Line or Mic/Instrument level inputs.
The PRX735 is a self-powered, lightweight three-way loudspeaker system capable of delivering a very high level of performance over a wide bandwidth. The PRX735 is comprised of one 15 in 275G Differential Drive® woofer, a 165 mm (6.5 in) 196H horn-loaded mid-range and a 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 90° by 50° horn, all driven by a 1500 watt Audio Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
All PRX700 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX700 Series cabinets are protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
The amplifier input panel offers XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and overload lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
• 136 dB peak SPL
• 15" Differential Drive® low-frequency driver for low-distortion
and higher SPL
• 165 mm (6.5 in) horn loaded midrange transducer
• 1.5" diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
• JBL designed waveguide for accurate coverage
• Efficient Class-D amplifier technology
• Normal and Boost user selectable EQ presets
• DSP input section, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
• Line level and direct microphone input capability
• Professional XLR-1/4" combination inputs, RCA inputs,
and XLR loop-through
• Multiple injection molded handles with backing cup for easy transport • Integrated M10 suspension points for easy setup
• Lightweight poplar plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex™finish.
• Cloth backed, dent-resistant 16 gauge steel grilles
• Power Rating : 1500 W
• Frequency Range (-10 dB) : Normal: 35 Hz – 20 kHz; Boost: 34 Hz – 20 kHz
• Frequency Response (±3 dB) : Normal: 42 Hz – 20 kHz; Boost: 39 Hz – 20 kHz
• Coverage Pattern : 90° x 50° nominal
• Directivity Index (DI) : 10.5 dB
• Directivity Factor (Q) : 11.2
• Crossover Frequency : 480 Hz, 2.0 kHz
• Maximum SPL : Normal: 136dB; Boost: 136dB
• Signal indicators : Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting. Signal: Green LED indicates signal present. Power/Standby : Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio, Red indicates system has power but is in a power saving mode and will not pass audio.
• Dynamic Control (Input) : dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit
• Input Impedance : 20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced) • LF Driver : 1 x JBL 275G 380mm (15 in) woofer
• MF Driver : 1 x JBL 196H 165mm (6.5 in) horn-loaded midrange transducer
• HF Driver : 1 x JBL 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5") annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver"
• Enclosure : Trapezoidal, 18 mm, plywood
• Suspension / Mounting : 12 x M10 Suspension Points
• Transport : 2 x integrated handle with injection molded backing cup
• Finish : Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish
• Grille : Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
• Input Connectors : 2 x Balanced XLR / 1/4 inch input, 2 x unbalanced RCA input
• Output Connector : 1 male XLR balanced output
• Dimensions (H x W x D) : 952.5 mm x 445.0 mm x 537.97 mm (37.5 in x 17.52 in x 21.18 in)
• Net Weight : 34.9 kg (77 lb)
Need More Info?
We're here to help! Call (877) 435-4327 toll-free to speak with a Planet DJ Customer Service Rep about the JBL PRX735 15" 3-Way Powered Loudspeaker
Or visit the official JBL website
for more information.
Option #1 - Bill Me Later (Choose PayPal as payment method on our Checkout Page)
- Get approved in seconds
- No need to have a PayPal account
Option #2 - Free Lay-Away Program (Call 877-435-4327 to get started)
- FREE to use (Initial $10 Layaway Fee is credited against your final payment)
- No credit check
- No penalty for missing a payment
- No minimum order
Low Price Guarantee
We will beat any advertised price!* If you find a lower price, either before or after the sale, email us or call (877) 435-4327 toll-free so we can take care of you! (*Some restrictions apply.)
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your product, you may return most items for a refund or exchange for another product within 30 days from the ship date of the item. Some items are excluded from this offer. Please see our Return Policy for more detailed information.
Reputable, Authorized Dealer
We are an authorized JBL dealer. Some manufacturers offer a warranty or rebates for products purchased from its authorized dealers. They do NOT offer these warranties or rebates if bought elsewhere.