se habla espaņol
American DJ REFLEX PULSE LED Effect Light
|Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Planet DJ is an|
authorized American Dj dealer
• Number of LEDs: 32 Red, 30 Green, 30 Blue, 45 White (strobe)
• On/Off Switch to control strobe
• Produces LED patterns that can be projected on a dance floor or wall
• Wide beam spread covers a large area
• Sound active from built-in programs
• Rich, saturated beams that won''''t fade
• Includes hanging bracket
• Razor sharp beams
• Beam angle: 28-degrees (Strobe: 23-degrees)
• Power Consumption: 27W max
• Extreme long lifetime of the LEDs (100,000 hr. rating)
• Switchable voltage on rear panel 115V or 230V (IEC plug)
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 14.5"x 12.75"x 4.5" / 363x322x111mm
• Weight: 12 lbs. / 5.5 kgs
|Need More Info?|
|Call (877) 435-4327 toll-free to speak with a Planet DJ Customer Service Rep about the American DJ REFLEX PULSE LED Effect Light. Or visit the official American Dj website for more information.|
|You may also be interested in...|
Low Price Guarantee
We will beat any advertised price!* If you find a lower price, either before or after the sale, email us or call (877) 435-4327 toll-free so we can take care of you! (*Some restrictions apply.)
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your product, you may return most items for a refund or exchange for another product within 30 days from the ship date of the item. Some items are excluded from this offer. Please see our Return Policy for more detailed information.
We are an authorized AMERICAN DJ dealer. Some manufacturers offer a warranty or rebates for products purchased from its authorized dealers. They do NOT offer these warranties or rebates if bought elsewhere.
Planet DJ® and the Planet DJ logo are registered trademarks of Planet DJ, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective trademark holders.
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
Planet DJ is not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.