se habla espaņol
QSC RMX4050HD Power Amplifier - DISCONTINUED
|This item has been discontinued or is no longer available. Maybe you would be interested in one of the following related products:|
Show other available Qsc Power Amplifiers
Show other available Power Amplifiers
Show all available Qsc products
Planet DJ is an|
authorized QSC dealer
Like all RMX amps, the RMX-4050HD features balanced 1/4"TRS, XLR and barrier strip inputs, binding posts and Neutrik Speakon outputs, front-mounted gain controls, plus signal and clip LED indicators to monitor performance.
* 850 Watts Per Channel @ 8ohms
* 1400 Watts Per Channel @ 4ohms
* 2000 Watts Per Channel @ 2ohms
QSC's RMX-4050HD power amplifier represents the state-of-the-art in professional quality performance at an affordable price. Perfectly suited for a wide range of sound reinforcement applications including professional touring, performing musicians, and mobile DJs, the RMX-4050HD is optimized to deliver high levels of sustained power, extraordinary audio performance, and road-proven reliability.
Like its smaller sibling (the RMX-1850HD), the RMX-4050HD is one of two RMX "Heavy Duty" models designed to work as hard into 2-ohm loads as most competing amplifiers will at 4-ohms. With a three-tier, Class H design, the RMX-4050HD is extremely efficient at real world power level. Less AC current is wasted and more goes into producing useful audio power. The RMX-4050HD accomplishes all this with a standard 15-Amp plug.
* The RMX-4050HD provides improved thermal performance that gives you higher continuous power in 2-ohms stereo or 4-ohms bridged applications.
* Dual mono, high current power supply for increased reliability and performance.
* 3RU chassis only 16" deep
* Professional quality performance-incorporates road-proven QSC designs.
* High-current toroidal transformers for greater two-ohm power and low noise
* Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
* Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
* Balanced 1/4" (6.3 mm TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs.
* Binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
* Front mounted gain controls for easy access
* Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
* 3-year warranty, An optional 3-year extended service contract is available.
|This Item Has Been Discontinued or Is No Longer Available.|
|This information only remains here as a reference for those who need information on this product.|
Planet DJ® and the Planet DJ logo are registered trademarks of Planet DJ, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective trademark holders.
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
Planet DJ is not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.