se habla español
QSC RMX5050 Power Amplifier - DISCONTINUED
|This item has been discontinued or is no longer available. Maybe you would be interested in one of the following related products:|
Show other available Qsc Power Amplifiers
Show other available Power Amplifiers
Show all available Qsc products
Planet DJ is an|
authorized QSC dealer
QSC’s RMX-5050 power amplifier is perfectly suited for a wide range of sound reinforcement applications, including professional touring, performing musicians and mobile entertainers. It delivers high levels of sustained power, extraordinary audio performance and road-proven reliability.
* 8 ohms: 1050 watts
* 4 ohms: 1600 watts
* 2 ohms: 2000 watts
Bridged mode at 0.1% THD
* 8 ohms, 20 Hz to 20 kHz 3200 watts
* 8 ohms, 1 kHz 3600 watts
* 4 ohms, 1 kHz, 1% THD 5000 watts
* Input Sensitivity for rated power into 8 ohms 1.25 Vrms 1.42 Vrms
* Input Impedance 20 k ohm balanced, 10 k ohm unbalanced
* Voltage Gain 64x (36 dB) for 8 ohm load
* Dynamic Headroom at 4 ohms 2 dB
* Distortion, SMPTE <0.02%
* Frequency response at 1 watt 20 Hz to 20 kHz, 8 ohms, LF Filter bypassed: +0, -1 dB
5 Hz to 50 kHz, 8 ohms, LF Filter bypassed: +0, -3 dB
* Damping Factor >250, 8 ohm load
* Noise (unweighted) 100 dB below rated output from 20 Hz to 20 kHz, 8 ohm load
* Controls Front Panel- AC power switch, CH1 Gain control, CH2 Gain control
Rear Panel- 10-pole DIP switch featuring LF Filter on/off, LF Filter 30/50 Hz, Clip Limiter on/off
for each channel and switches for selecting Stereo, Parallel, or Bridge Mode. Push-button circuit breaker for each channel.
* Connectors Inputs: XLR female, TRS (1/4-inch), and barrier-strip screw terminals provided for each channel
* Outputs: binding posts and Speakon outputs (CH1 Speakon wired for bi-amp connection)
LED Indicators Power "on", green; Protect, red; Signal -35 dB, yellow (1 each channel); Clip, red (1 each channel)
* Cooling continuously variable speed fan, rear to front airflow
* Amplifier Protection short circuit, open circuit, thermal, ultrasonic, and RF protection;
stable into reactive/mismatched loads
* Load Protection turn-on and turn-off muting, DC fault output crowbar
* Power Requirements 100, 120, or 240 Volts AC (±10%) 50-60 Hertz
* Circuit Breakers RMX 5050: two (one for each channel): 100 and 120 V models: 20 amp / 230 V models: 10 amp
* AC Connection detachable 3-conductor grounded, Class 1 type
|This Item Has Been Discontinued or Is No Longer Available.|
|This information only remains here as a reference for those who need information on this product.|
Planet DJ® and the Planet DJ logo are registered trademarks of Planet DJ, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective trademark holders.
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
Planet DJ is not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.