se habla espaņol
QSC RMX1450 Power Amplifier
|Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Planet DJ is an|
authorized QSC dealer
* 700 Watts per Channel at 2 ohms
* 450 Watts per Channel at 4 ohms
* 280 Watts per Channel at 8 ohms
* 1400 Watts Bridged Mono @ 4 ohms
* 900 Watts Bridged Mono @ 8 ohms
* Unmatched performance at a breakthrough price
* Require 2 rack spaces
* 1/4" TRS, XLR, and barrier strip balanced inputs
* Binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
* Front-mounted gain controls for easy access
* Independent and defeatable clip limiters
* Selectable low-frequency filters (30Hz or 50Hz)
* Signal and clip LED indicators
* Independent DC and thermal overload protection
* Variable speed fan
* 3-year warranty
|Need More Info?|
|Call (877) 435-4327 toll-free to speak with a Planet DJ Customer Service Rep about the QSC RMX1450 Power Amplifier. Or visit the official Qsc website for more information.|
|You may also be interested in...|
Save up to 10% on selected accessories when you buy this item now!
Low Price Guarantee
We will beat any advertised price!* If you find a lower price, either before or after the sale, email us or call (877) 435-4327 toll-free so we can take care of you! (*Some restrictions apply.)
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your product, you may return most items for a refund or exchange for another product within 30 days from the ship date of the item. Some items are excluded from this offer. Please see our Return Policy for more detailed information.
We are an authorized QSC dealer. Some manufacturers offer a warranty or rebates for products purchased from its authorized dealers. They do NOT offer these warranties or rebates if bought elsewhere.
Planet DJ® and the Planet DJ logo are registered trademarks of Planet DJ, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective trademark holders.
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
Planet DJ is not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.