Nady SDP20 Programmable Multi Effects Processor - DISCONTINUED
Show other available Nady Multieffects Processors
Show other available Multieffects Processors
Show all available Nady products
Planet DJ is an|
authorized NADY dealer
* Powerful dual engine digital sound processor (DSP) offers a full complement of 256 of the latest and most useful breath-taking effects presets including room and hall reverbs, gates, delays/echoes, chorus/flanging/Leslie, pitch shifting, and overdrive/distortion.
* Intuitive and easy to operate — all parameters can be selected and/or edited via the jog wheel knob or external MIDI remote control (via MIDI nrpn messages) with 20 user program locations for personal edits storage.
* 20 bit A/D and D/A converters with 64/128 times oversampling for ultra-high headroom and resolution.
* Internal 20-bit processing with 44.1KHz sampling rate for unsurpassed audio
* 4 band digital equalizer, programmable by push buttons and the jog wheel knob.
* Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors Full remote MIDI control of all functions and parameters.
* 6 segment ultra-precise stereo input level LED display.
* 3 Digit program and parameter LED display
* External effects control via rear panel 1/4" jack for changing preset program counter incrementally via optional external foot switch.
• Selectable Bypass with rear panel 1/4" jack for optional external Bypass Foot switch.
* Rugged construction for maximum long term reliability.
* Shielded internal dual regulated power supply with •115V(60Hz)/•230V(50Hz) select switch and fused IEC power cord connector.
|This Item Has Been Discontinued or Is No Longer Available.|
|This information only remains here as a reference for those who need information on this product.|
Entire contents Copyright © 1997 - 2014 Planet DJ Inc. Planet DJ® is a registered trademark of Planet DJ, Inc.|
All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective trademark holders.
Planet DJ does not accept liability for typographical or illustrative errors, incorrect manufacturer's specifications or changes.