Need it by Christmas? There's still time!
Alesis SURGE 12" Hi-Hat Cymbal - DISCONTINUED
Images are for reference only and may show accessories or configurations not packaged with this product. See Product Description below for details.
Show other available Alesis Groove Gear Accessories
Show other available Groove Gear Accessories
Show all available Alesis products
Planet DJ is an|
authorized ALESIS dealer
The SURGE 12" Hi-Hat Cymbal is the world's first hi-hat cymbal with built-in electronic triggering. Whether you play with the tip or shoulder of the stick, on the edge or face of the SURGE Hi-Hat, it feels the way you'd expect a cymbal to feel.
Made from genuine cymbal brass-alloy, SURGE Cymbals have centuries of cymbal craftsmanship in their DNA, cross-bred with Alesis' decades of experience in electronic triggering technology.
SURGE Cymbals are the world's most realistic-looking, accurately responding, and most importantly, natural-feeling cymbal triggers in the world. Not pads in any way, SURGE Cymbals are true brass cymbals at their core with exclusive clear sound dampening to cut the cymbals' acoustic sound.
By employing industry-standard piezo triggers, SURGE Cymbals are easy to use with any existing electronic drumset, replacing those uninspiring hard black cymbal pads. Because they are cymbals, they mount on any cymbal stand so they are easy to integrate into both electronic and acoustic drum setups using any sound module or trigger-to-MIDI converter.
SURGE Cymbals are the only cymbals that integrate built-in electronic triggers with a custom brass alloy. They are the only choice for drummers who are serious about feel.
Also available: SURGE 13" Crashes with and without choke capability and SURGE 16" dual-zone Rides with and without choke capability
* Genuine lathed, brass-alloy cymbal
* Unique, patented design for maximum performance and acoustical sound reduction
* Built-in piezo triggering for industry-wide compatibility
* Incomparably realistic cymbal feel
* Traditional cymbal design
* True cymbal appearance
* Mountable on standard cymbal stands
* Includes cable for connection to module
* Compatible with most drum modules. See compatibility guide for details.
* Outputs: 1 TS, 1/4" (9' cable included)
* Zones: one ("open" and "closed" sounds are controlled by separately sold footswitch)
|This Item Has Been Discontinued or Is No Longer Available.|
|This information only remains here as a reference for those who need information on this product.|