Need it by Christmas? There's still time!
Rane TTM57SL 2-Channel DJ Mixer w/ Serato Scratch Live - DISCONTINUED
Images are for reference only and may show accessories or configurations not packaged with this product. See Product Description below for details.
Show other available Rane 2 Channel DJ Mixers
Show other available 2 Channel DJ Mixers
Show all available Rane products
Planet DJ is an|
authorized RANE dealer
The Rane TTM57SL combines the best Rane and Serato have to offer in a single, high performance mixer. Finally a mixer that fully integrates mixer hardware, software and software controls in one powerful package. The TTM 57SL combines all the performance and features of the Rane TTM 56 with Serato Scratch LIVE software. They also included internal effects with six stereo insert points.
SCRATCH LIVE CONTROL SURFACE
Navigate through your library, load tracks, hit cues, loop and control effects all from the mixer's control panel.
The features and functionality of your mixer will improve with each new release of Scratch Live software — and all Scratch Live updates are free!
Record your mix directly to hard drive, or record two analog sources simultaneously.
24-bit effects using Rane and Serato's award-winning studio and live sound software technologies, giving you professional studio-quality sound.
Rane's legendary patented magnetic faders are the fastest, most accurate, and longest-lasting on the planet.
EXTERNAL AUDIO INTERFACE
Use the TTM 57SL as a high-quality USB audio interface for your favorite Mac or PC software.
* Play a combination of digital and analog sources.
* Play up to two digital files controlled by vinyl or CD while recording your mix.
* Or, digitize two vinyl records or analog sources simultaneously.
* Cue analog and digital sources.
* Operate standalone as a no-compromise performance mixer.
INCLUDED WITH THE TTM57SL MIXER BOX
• Scratch LIVE software install disc
• 2 Control cd's
• 2 Control records
• 1 USB Cable
• IEC C5 Power Cord
• Package of 4 rubber feet
• Quick start guide
• User Manual
The minimum operating system requirements for Scratch Live are:
• 1 GHz G4
• 1 GB RAM
• OSX 10.3.9 or higher
• Intel Macs require Scratch Live version 1.5 or higher
• 1.5 GHz PC
• 1 GB RAM
• Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or higher
• Windows Vista requires Versions 1.7.2 or higher
• Note that support for Windows XP and Vista is limited to 32-bit installations. If you have a 64-bit machine and wish to use Scratch Live you require the 32-bit version of your operating system.
• Note that we recommend Windows XP over Vista for performance reasons. By using XP, you can have a lower latency (for a better vinyl feel) and better performance in general.
Which version of Serato SSL hardware is right for me?
|This Item Has Been Discontinued or Is No Longer Available.|
|This information only remains here as a reference for those who need information on this product.|