Images are for reference only and may show accessories or configurations not packaged with this product. See Product Description below for details.
or is no longer available at Planet DJ.
one of the following related products:
Show other available Urei 2 Channel DJ Mixers
Show other available 2 Channel DJ Mixers
Show all available Urei products
A purpose built digital mixer ergonomically designed to compliment scratch djs and turntablists enabling them to maximise their creative potential. Packed with unique features such as the hi-pass filter to instantly remove turntable rumble with the touch of a button and the aural exciter to boost those tightly pressed vinyls and to accentuate your scratches. Built to survive hours of practise with fully replaceable faders and knobs and reverse / curve adjust on all faders.
BUILT BY DJs FOR DJs
The 1601 is a two channel battle mixer with clean, open fader section for quick manoeuvres, 360degree customisable phono line switches, cross fader monitor selector, backlit headphone out with EQ, ultra clear input and output level monitoring LEDs, full cut hi, mid, low EQ rotary pots, send and return fx loop, non-wear anodised top plate and many more dj-friendly features.
You can see that a lot of thought has gone into this mixer with input from world renowned international turntablists making this a very versatile and customisable performance scratch mixer complete with the legendary UREI sound quality.
• Two stereo channels with both phono and line level input, trim control and input clip LED (helps avoid distortion)
• 3 band EQ (Low, Mid, Hi) on both channels providing full cut through to +6dB boost
• Separate mic/line input with dedicated insert point and 2 band EQ
• Input fader slope control and reverse facility
• Comprehensive Aux/FX section with separate send/return levels and select options (attach external effects units)
• Dedicated Booth and House outputs, provided on both balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA phono connectors (club quality outputs)
• Mono/stereo switching on both Booth and Master outs
• Send-and-return FX loop (attach external effects units)
• 80Hz HPF for removing turntable rumble (instantly cuts out feedback)
• 10 segment input/output metering with peak hold (super clear monitoring)
• Exciter section with frequency and mix controls (boost bad vinyl quality and scratches)
• High quality 45mm user-replaceable crossfader with reverse and rotary curve control
• 25mm user-replaceable monitor crossfader
• Flexible headphone monitoring section, with level, EQ and master/cue switching (large and small backlit jacks easy to find in the dark and eq helps avoid deafening)
• Session In & Out facility allow daisy chaining of mixers (for group session)
• Control surface Anodic printed top panel. Legend won't wear off
• Open battle area around main faders
• Easy removed top panel by six screws to allow access to user serviceable parts
UREI 1601 TECHNICAL SUMMARY
Stereo line and phono inputs are provided on unbalanced RCA phono connectors. A front panel mic/line input is supplied via a balanced XLR/jack combi connector, while a separate stereo line input is also available via rear panel unbalanced RCA phono connectors. An unbalanced insert point on 1/4" jack allows an external FX processor to be patched into the mic/line signal path.
The Booth output is provided on both balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA phono connectors, and is controlled by the master Booth level control. A 'Mic Defeat' switch mutes the signal from the mic to the booth output to avoid feedback.
The Master output is provided on both balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA phono connectors, and is controlled by the Master level control.
The send-and-return FX loop is supplied on unbalanced RCA phono connectors, and works in conjunction with the top panel Aux/FX level and routing controls.
The front panel illuminated headphone output is supplied on both 1/4" jack and mini-jack connectors for total flexibility.
The high quality internal PSU is fed via an IEC mains inlet, allowing a detachable mains cable to be used. A cable retaining clip provides total cable security.
UREI 1601 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
• CD/Line 20Hz-20kHz (+/-0.5dB)
• Phono 20Hz-20kHz (+/-1.5dB/RIAA)
• Mic (Line) 20Hz-20kHz (+/-2dB) (20Hz-20kHz (+/-0.5dB))
• Aux/FX Return 20Hz-20kHz (+/-0.5dB)
• CD/Line 90dB
• Phono 75dB
• Mic (Line) 70dB (90dB)
• Aux/FX Return 90dB
TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION/CROSSTALK
• THD <0.02%
• Crosstalk 80dB
AUDIO INPUTS (LEVEL/IMPEDANCE)
• CD/Line -12dBu/22k Ohms
• Phono -52dBu/47k Ohms
• Mic (Line) -52dBu/3k Ohms (-12dBu/22k Ohms)
• Aux/FX Return -12dBu/22k Ohms
AUDIO OUTPUTS (LEVEL/IMPEDANCE)
• Master (Balanced) +2dBu/600 Ohms
• Master (Unbalanced) +2dBu/1k Ohms
• Booth Monitor, Mic Insert, FX Send +2dBu/1k Ohms
• Headphones -2dBu/22 Ohms
DIGITAL AUDIO (SAMPLE/CONVERSION RATES)
• Internal universal voltage switched mode supply
• 395(H)x280(W)x90(D)mm / 15.5(H)x11(W)x3.5(D) inches 4kg/8.8lbs
|This Item Has Been Discontinued or Is No Longer Available at Planet DJ.|
|This information only remains here as a reference for those who need information on this product.|