se habla español
X-Laser X-Beam 2300mW RGB, 15K Beam/Animation Effect Laser - DISCONTINUED
|This item has been discontinued or is no longer available. Maybe you would be interested in one of the following related products:|
Show other available X-Laser High Output Lasers
Show other available High Output Lasers
Show all available X-Laser products
Planet DJ is an|
authorized X-LASER dealer
New from America's most popular laser company comes the first model series in the next generation of nightclub laser systems: X-Beam©. Built to deliver absolute maximum effect for minimum price, the X-Beam© is a no-frills powerhouse delivering a guaranteed 100% of specified power straight out of the aperture. Smart, unconventional design yields superior results making the X-Beam© the brightest show laser in its'power class.
X-Beam© is designed to shoot stunning aerial effects, tunnels, fans, shapes and sheets as well as simple custom graphics, logos, text and much more with MAXIMUM brightness blanketing your venue in beautiful laser light.
• Beautiful and bright 2.3W RGB color with effects
• Adjustable sound sensitivity, ultra-smooth scanner movement for fluid graphics, and over 100 patterns and animations on-board
• Control X/Y/Z axis position and movement, strobe, drawing, and more via DMX or ILDA interface
• Custom graphics and real time text possible with ILDA compatible controller
• Rugged type II anodized aluminum interlocking housing
• X-Laser no-hassle warranty
• Includes detailed user information, beam blocks, and the X-Laser high power user DVD with laser resources, safety materials, marketing images, and more
• Every single laser is double quality checked in a 26-point inspection before shipping
• Ask about our EZ Variance Kit to get your variance
• X-Beam 2W RGB: 300mW 532nm DPSS green, 1300mW 650nm red, 500mW 455nm blue
• DPSS/direct diode
• TEC, forced air
• 15,000pps (points per second) scanning galvanometer
• Max 25 degree (ideal 8 degree) horizontal and vertical beam angles
• Type II anodized black 6061 aluminum housing
• Sound active and automatic test modes
• 12 DMX channels
• 3-pin DMX data in/out
• 3-pin IEC male socket AC power input
• 40 Watts, 110V
• Auto switching power supply
• 2.5 A (slow blow) fuses
• 11.5"L, 15.25"W, 4.75"H, 17 lbs
• UL, ETL & CE compliant
• USA Legal, FDA/CDRH Certified Class IV
|Due to the high power of this laser, a variance is required to be applied for with the FDA (CDRH.) When purchasing, don't forget to add (1) EZ Variance Kit to your order. Most of the information in the EZ Variance Kit will be pre-entered for your convenience. Simply complete the remaining fields using the included instructions. The whole process should only take about 10 minutes.|
|This Item Has Been Discontinued or Is No Longer Available.|
|This information only remains here as a reference for those who need information on this product.|
Planet DJ® and the Planet DJ logo are registered trademarks of Planet DJ, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective trademark holders.
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
Planet DJ is not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.