se habla español
Crown XTi-1002 Power Amplifier
Planet DJ is an|
authorized CROWN dealer
The all-new XTi 2 Series amps by Crown continue to set the standard for unmatched performance and value, delivering the goods night after night without breaking a sweat. There's no debate – when you choose Crown’s XTi 2 Series, you’re choosing one of the most powerful and innovative amplifiers on the market today. Crown's 1002 XTi 2 Series power amplifier has up to 1,400 watts power.
With such innovations as a universal tracking switch-mode power supply and a fully integrated suite of speaker processing tools, these amps are at the top of their class when it comes to thermal efficiency and system flexibility. You also have greatly improved control capabilities. The addition of Peakx Plus™ Limiters gives you full command over threshold, attack and release, and we enhanced the Subharmonic Synth so you can easily manage frequency, gain and filter type, allowing for application-specific tuning.
Plus, you'll now be able to tailor fan speed for specific applications and have software visibility of the power supply temperature and AC line voltage. Combine all of that with integrated cast-aluminum rack handles for maximum durability and portability and you have the power to move you – and the world.
• Input EQ: 6 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, ±15 dB boost/cut. Also adjustable high and low shelving filters. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed
• Crossover filters: Highpass and Lowpass per channel. Butterworth 6/12/18/24 dB per octave. Linkwitz-Riley 24/48 dB per Octave. Also includes ± 15 dB bandpass gain and polarity control
• Output EQ: 8 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, ±15 dB boost/cut. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed
• Delay: For signal alignment of driver; 50 mS of total delay
• SubHarmonic synth: Takes the low-frequency content of the input signal and "synthesizes" a new signal that is the same as the input signal but one octave lower. The new synthesized signal is then mixed with the original signal to create the effect. New: Users now have control over frequency, gain, and filter type
• Peakx™ plus limiter: User defeatable limiter that allows users to control Threshold, Attack, and Release times
• Presets: 30 total presets, 29 of which are user-definable
• Level: Two front-panel rotary level controls, one for each channel
• Power switch: On/Off switch applies AC power to the amplifier
• Sel/Prev/Next Buttons: Three buttons near the LCD screen that are used to access menu items and front panel lockout
• LCD Screen: Backlit liquid crystal display that shows preset and processing status
• Input connectors: XLR, one per channel
• Link/Out connector: Loop-thru signal from input connector for linking another amplifier, one per channel
• Output connectors: Two Neutrik® Speakon® NL4MP output connectors, Channel-1 Speakon® is wired with Ch. 1 and Ch. 2 outputs for use with optional single 4-conductor cable, Two binding post outputs (in parallel with Speakon® connectors)
• HiQnet™ USB connector: Type B, connects to HiQnet™ network
• Chassis: Steel
• Front panel: Cast-aluminum
• Cooling: Proportional speed fan with front-to-rear airflow
• Power output: 700 watts 2 ohm stereo per ch, 500 watts 4 ohm stereo per ch, 275 watts 8 ohm stereo per ch, 1,000 watts 8 ohm bridge-mono, 1,400 watts 4 ohms bridge-mono
• Sensitivity (for full rated power at 4 ohms): 1.4V RMS
• Frequency response (at 1 watt, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): +0 dB, –1 dB
• S/N Ratio (below rated 1 kHz power at 8 ohms): 100 dB (A weighted)
• T.H.D.: <0.5%
• Damping factor (20 Hz to 1 kHz):> 500
• Crosstalk (below rated power): 20 kHz - 1 kHz: >70 dB
• Input impedance (nominal): 20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced
• Maximum input signal: +22 dBu typical
• AC Line voltage and frequency configurations: 120 VAC 60 Hz
• AC Line current (120 VAC amplifier playing 1/8 power pink noise into 4 ohms per ch): 6.8A; no more than 38 watts at idle
• Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C at 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
• Dimensions: 19" W x 3.5" H x 12.25" D
• Net weight: 18.5 lbs. (8.4 kg)
|Need More Info?|
|Call (877) 435-4327 toll-free to speak with a Planet DJ Customer Service Rep about the Crown XTi-1002 Power Amplifier. Or visit the official Crown website for more information.|
|You may also be interested in...|
Low Price Guarantee
We will beat any advertised price!* If you find a lower price, either before or after the sale, email us or call (877) 435-4327 toll-free so we can take care of you! (*Some restrictions apply.)
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your product, you may return most items for a refund or exchange for another product within 30 days from the ship date of the item. Some items are excluded from this offer. Please see our Return Policy for more detailed information.
We are an authorized CROWN dealer. Some manufacturers offer a warranty or rebates for products purchased from its authorized dealers. They do NOT offer these warranties or rebates if bought elsewhere.
Planet DJ® and the Planet DJ logo are registered trademarks of Planet DJ, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective trademark holders.
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
Planet DJ is not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.