All items sold by Planet DJ are warranted solely by the manufacturer. All items needing repair should be sent to the manufacturer directly for service. Planet DJ is not liable if the manufacturer fails to perform warranty service.
THERE IS NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON ANY ITEM SOLD BY PLANET DJ
Planet DJ will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise purchase from us. Planet DJ’s liability is limited to the monetary value of the merchandise.
At Planet DJ, our goal is to ensure you are completely happy with your purchase. If for whatever reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange most items to Planet DJ within 30 days of the invoice/ship date (whichever is later), subject to the Rules & Policies and Exceptions set forth herein. After 30 days of the invoice/ship date, all sales are final.
Please inspect your package carefully. Claims for damaged/missing items must be received within three (3) days of receipt of merchandise.
Rules & Policies:
All returns and exchanges require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Call (877) 435-4327 or (775) 323-1540 or email email@example.com to request an RMA. RMAs are valid for 10 days. No returns will be accepted without a valid RMA.
All returned or exchanged items should be shipped pre-paid insured, as these items are considered in your possession until received by us. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
All returned or exchanged items must be in their original box with the UPC code still attached (if applicable), unregistered, without missing, damaged or altered serial #s, or the RMA will be revoked and/or the item refused, at our sole discretion.
Approved refunds and exchanges will receive full merchandise credit of the original purchase price, excluding the cost to originally ship the order and any restock fees. Items ordered with “Free Shipping” are still subject to a refund (or exchange credit) minus the actual cost of shipping.
Unfortunately, due to the time and expense involved inspecting and processing a return, all returned non-defective merchandise is subject to restocking fees, regardless of condition, as outlined below:
With the exception of cash, refunds on returned items will be credited to the same payment method that the purchase was made. Please allow at least 72 hours for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If original payment was paid by check, the refund will only be made by check after 10 business days have elapsed from the date of purchase and after we have received confirmation that your funds have cleared the bank. All refunds for cash payments shall be made in the form of a check on our next scheduled check run.
- All non-defective items returned in unopened, resalable “new” condition will incur a nominal 5% restock fee.
- All non-defective items returned in opened, resalable “like new” condition, in their original box, including all packaging material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and accessories, will incur a 15% restock fee.
- All non-defective items returned in opened, “not new” condition, or showing excessive wear, or with missing contents or packaging, or with the return address or other writing on the product box, or with the product box taped closed with duct tape, will incur a minimum 25% restock fee (as determined by our cost of replacing missing items, including a processing fee for this labor-intensive process) or even have the RMA revoked and/or the item refused, at our sole discretion.
- All defective or damaged items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same or manufacturer’s equivalent model only. Defective or damaged items that are being returned for repair or exchange are exempt from restock fees.
Planet DJ is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise. Items returned without communication after 30 days will be considered abandoned and become the property of Planet DJ, Inc.
Rebate information is provided for informational purposes only and does not promise or imply eligibility to receive the rebate.
While we maintain one of the most liberal return/exchange policies in the industry and try our best to be as accommodating as we can, there are certain items that simply cannot be returned for very specific reasons. Unfortunately, these exceptions are necessary.
Once we receive the returned merchandise, a refund or exchange is typically processed within 1-3 business days (Monday through Friday). Processing time may vary depending on daily return volume. Processing time may exceed 3 business days during January, due to holiday season returns.
- Books (and any other printed materials), videotapes, CDs, DVDs, vinyl, sample libraries, style disks, sound expansion boards, sound cards, and software (which may also include hardware bundled with software) cannot be returned due to copyright law.
- CD-R, CD-RW, minidisc, FlashROM, or any other media cannot be returned due to the possibility that they could be used.
- Fluids, cleaning supplies and care products cannot be returned once opened because their contents may have been compromised.
- Personal items (i.e. microphones, earplugs, in-ear monitors, talk boxes, etc.) and any other items that touch your mouth, nose, or inner ear cannot be returned once opened due to health and sanitary reasons.
- Accessories and replacement parts (ie. crossfaders, power supplies, lamps/bulbs, cartridges/styli, slipmats, raw frame speakers/diaphragms, electrical parts, bulk cable, carpeting, gobos, clothing/apparel, knobs, etc.) cannot be returned due to the possibility that they could be used.
- Items that would not normally be stocked (i.e. discontinued items, closeouts, clearance items, etc.) cannot be returned unless defective.
- Special order items are 100% guaranteed to be free of defects by the manufacturer. Since these items are specifically ordered for you, they cannot be returned. For any problems with a special order item, please contact the manufacturer directly.
- Planet DJ Gift Cards and Gift Certificates are redeemable for merchandise only. They may not be returned, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
updated May 1, 2012