• Integrate audio clips of different tempos and pitches into new compositions
• Change tempo and pitch of your composition independently even after recording, including tap tempo and continuous tempo curve editing
• Completely real-time operation compose, record, arrange and mix without ever hitting the Stop button
• Record unlimited takes on unlimited tracks
• Proprietary time-stretching algorithms yield exceptional flexibility and fidelity
• Optionally quantize your audio recordings/performances in real-time
• Edit all aspects of a recorded performance to perfection after the fact.
• Privately audition candidate audio from disk while the main mix continues.
• DJ-like crossfading.
• Great built-in effects complete with automation.
• Expandable via VST and Rewire support.
• Simple user interface with new full-screen mode.
• G3 or faster;
• OS 9.1 or later;
• OS X.1.5 or later;
• 256 MB RAM
• 400MHz PC or faster;
• 128MB RAM
• Windows 98/2000/XP;
• Windows-compatible soundcard (preferably with a DirectX or ASIO driver)
|New - On Clearance|