Live 2's revolutionary concept of elastic audio sequencing lets you record, import, arrange and process multiple audio clips and loops into complete songs regardless of their pitch or tempo all in real time while the music continues.
You can even change tempo and pitch independently after the fact (a function previously only available in the MIDI sequencing domain). The ability to incorporate unlooped, unstretched audio allows linear tape-style recording in conjunction with loop-based manipulation and playback to yield creative flexibility unparalleled in any other product. It even records all of your performance moves for subsequent editing. As simple to use as it is powerful, Live 2 is a completely unique musical tool that blurs the distinction between stage and studio.
• Integrate audio clips of different tempos and pitches into new compositions
• Change tempo and pitch of your composition independently even after recording, including tap tempo and continuous tempo curve editing
• Completely real-time operation compose, record, arrange and mix without ever hitting the Stop button
• Record unlimited takes on unlimited tracks
• Proprietary time-stretching algorithms yield exceptional flexibility and fidelity
• Optionally quantize your audio recordings/performances in real-time
• Edit all aspects of a recorded performance to perfection after the fact.
• Privately audition candidate audio from disk while the main mix continues.
• DJ-like crossfading.
• Great built-in effects complete with automation.
• Expandable via VST and Rewire support.
• Simple user interface with new full-screen mode.
• G3 or faster;
• OS 9.1 or later;
• OS X.1.5 or later;
• 256 MB RAM
• 400MHz PC or faster;
• 128MB RAM
• Windows 98/2000/XP;
• Windows-compatible soundcard (preferably with a DirectX or ASIO driver)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Ableton LIVE 2.0 24Bit Real-Time Recording Reviews