We have partnered with a trusted third-party company, International Checkout, to fulfill orders for our International customers. Simply put the items you wish to purchase in our Shopping Cart and choose the "International Checkout" option. Your items will be transferred to International Checkout for processing. You may pay by International credit card, PayPal or bank transfer. International Checkout will process your order, including billing, shipping and customer service. Once your order is completed, all inquiries should be directed to International Checkout at email@example.com.
How long does it take for orders to get to my country?
International Checkout currently provides two shipping options:
- Standard Shipping: delivery in approximately 8 – 20 business days
- Priority Shipping: delivery in approximately 4 – 10 business days
Please note that transit times are estimated and do not include any delays caused by customs.
What payment methods do you accept?
International Checkout offers a secure payment portal for Visa Card, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express, JCB Card, Diner's Club Card, PayPal and Bank Transfer. Visa Card, MasterCard, and JCB Card. Payments will be processed in your local currency.
How much does it cost to ship to my country?
To determine the cost of shipping and handling to your destination, please follow these steps. No personal or payment information will be required and you will not be obligated to place an order.
- Select and add all of the items you wish to purchase to the shopping cart and select the “International Checkout” button.
- Select your payment method (the payment method you choose will not affect the cost of shipping and handling).
- Select your billing and shipping country.
- Select your shipping method (Standard or Priority) and whether you would like to prepay duties and taxes.
- You will see an all inclusive price for all of the costs associated with your order, including delivery.
Due to warranty and manufacturer restrictions, we are not able to ship all products to all geographical locations. Call us at +1 775-323-1540 internationally or feel free to contact us with your requests or questions.
For products shipped internationally, please note that:
- any manufacturer warranty may not be valid;
- manufacturer service options may not be available;
- product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination country languages;
- the products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, and labeling requirements;
- the products may not conform to destination country voltage and other electrical standards (requiring use of an adapter or converter if appropriate); and
- all DVDs are encoded for USA and Canadian use.
You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country.
Your privacy is important to us, and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers and customers shipping products internationally to be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
Also, we may provide certain order, shipment, and product information, such as detailed product descriptions, to International Checkout and/or our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws.
Customs authorities require us to state the value of the products directly on the package.
Returns and Replacements
The above privacy terms also apply to any replacement product we might ship (in our discretion) if there is a problem with the original shipment. If you return a product to us, you will be the exporter from the destination country. Title and risk of loss transfer to us upon receipt at our fulfillment center.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
The recipient of an international shipment is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. This includes, but is not limited to, import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information.
If applicable, you authorize us to designate a carrier to act as your agent to clear the merchandise with the relevant customs and tax authorities in the destination country; in the case of gifts or other purchases made on behalf of another recipient, you make the foregoing authorizations on behalf of the recipient designated in your order.