At last, a pro-quality 24-track linear digital recording solution in a single compact package. Designed to work the way you do, the DPS24MKII combines the ease-of-use of a fully automated console with the power and flexibility of disk-based digital recording, to give you the same engineering options and sonic results as systems costing tens of thousands more.
• 24-track hard disk recorder/editor offers non-compressed 16/24-bit linear operation at 32/44.1/48/96kHz sampling
rates with non-destructive multi-track real-time editing (cut, copy, paste, insert, move, etc.).
• 46-channel digital mixer with 8 groups, phantom power (inputs 1-4), multi-channel digital I/O, stereo digital I/O,
talkback, 2-track input, stereo AUX input and internal digital patchbay.
• 100mm long throw touch sensitive, motorised faders.
• Inputs and disk tracks have 3-band semi-parametric EQ and dynamics processing (compressor, gate) per channel.
• Inputs and disk tracks have 4 pre/post sends switchable to Internal effects or AUX sends per channel.
• Over 50 real-time effects (x 4 channels) which include delay, chorus, flanger, phase shifter, reverb, pitch shifter,
auto-pan, auto/touch-wah, rotary speaker simulation, distortion, EQ, noise gate, compressor/limiter, enhancer
and real-time pitch corrector.
• 24 x balanced analogue inputs (12 x 2 banks) reduces the need for re-patching.
• Balanced send/return inserts on Inputs 1-4.
• Q-STRIP gives quick and convenient access to pan and effects/aux sends.
• Q-CHANNEL puts an entire channel of controls (pan, EQ, sends) at your fingertips and the collar of LEDs
around the control show each control's position.
• Q-LINK controls alongside the LCD gives quick and easy access to on-screen parameters.
• MAIN and NEARFIELD monitor outputs with dedicated console switch.
• Dedicated MONO switch allows mono reference monitoring.
• STUDIO outputs feed headphone monitoring in a separate recording area.
• Dedicated JOG/SHUTTLE wheel for multi-track scrubbing.
• Off-line DSP functions include stereo, phase coherent timestretch, pitch shift, BPM matching, varispeed and
• Multiple levels of UNDO/REDO
• Up to 256 virtual tracks'
• 320 x 240 greyscale LCD offers an intuitive and easy-to-use operating environment.
• Autolocator with 100 locate points per project.
• External sync to SMPTE (optional) and MIDI timecode.
• CD-RW option allows back-up and mastering.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Akai DPS24MKII Digital Audio Recording Workstation Reviews