The LOOPING RECORDER mode allows you to record and overdub layer after layer of sound in real-time making the Headrush an unbelievable live performance tool.
Depending upon which mode is selected, the left footswitch controls the on/off and play/stop functions while the right footswitch sets the tap delay time or recording and overdub options. The LED display indicates which effect in use and blinks in time showing the delay time selected.
Akai Headrush Features:
* 16-bit Digital Delay - Delay time from 0.5ms to an astonishing 35 seconds maximum (*)
* Tape Echo mode with four individual outputs for each head
* Looping Recorder with overdub mode - Powerful tool for solo performances
* HEAD GAP adjusts the delay time between the heads
* HF DAMP simulates an analog delay sound
FEEDBACK sets the feedback level for repeat times
* RATIO allows adjustment of wet and dry mix
* Real-time delay control - sets delay time by tapping footswitch twice
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|