The MPC1000 comes with 16MB of on-board memory as standard that can be expanded up to 128 MB of RAM. It includes internal preset sounds in flash memory (factory sounds are user-replaceable). Standard Compact Flash is used as the storage medium. A 32MB Card is included and present testing has verified the use of up to 2GB cards. Furthermore, the MPC1000 supports the Mass Storage Class' USB standard. When connected to a Mac or PC via its built-in USB port, this implementation allows to simply drag & drop data between the computer and the MPC1000's CF card.
• Established friendly and intuitive user interface of MPC series.
• Easy-to-use MIDI sequencer/drum sampler offering a great alternative to complex computer based products.
• Great-feeling, velocity and pressure sensitive pads for expressive programming.
• A 16 levels function giving you one sound on all pads with varied level, tuning, attack, decay or filter per pad.
• Two separate effects processors and one main out effect processor; all which can be used simultaneously.
• 4-pole filters (two 2-pole filters) filtering for each of the 32 voices.
• Two Q-Link sliders for realtime performance control.
• 2 x MIDI In and 2 x MIDI Out.
• 32 MIDI channels.
• 16Mb RAM standard, expandable to 128Mb .
• Internal preset sounds in flash.
• Save/load your sound and sequence data to/from Compact Flash.
• Portable laptop size - ideal for taking your act on the road.
• 2 stereo effects and master effect.
Effect type: Chorus, Flanger, 4 band EQ, Bit-Grunger, Compressor, Phaser, Tremolo, Auto Pan, Reverb
• Master effect: 4 band EQ, Compressor
• Maximum events 100,000 notes.
• Resolution - 96 parts per 1/4-note (96ppqn)
• Sequences - 99
• Tracks per sequence - 64
• MIDI output channels - 32 (16 channels x 2 output ports)
• Song mode - 20 songs, 250 steps per song
• Drum pads - 16 (velocity and pressure sensitive)
• Drum pad banks - 4
• Sync mode - MIDI clock
• Record input (L and R) 1/4-inch stereo phone x 2, balanced -40dBu, input impedance 11k ohms, Max. Input level +10dBu
• Digital input RCA-pin x 1 S/PDIF
• Stereo output (L and R) 1/4-inch phone x 2 unbalanced +11dBu, output impedance 1k Ohms, Max. output level +17dBu
• 4 individual outputs 1/4-inch phone x 4 unbalanced +11dBu, output impedance 1k Ohms, Max. output level +17dBu
• Phones output 1/4-inch stereo phone x 1,200mW / 32 ohms
• Digital output RCA-pin x 1 S/PDIF
• MIDI inputs 5-pin DIN x 2
• MIDI outputs 5-pin DIN x 2
• USB Slave connector x 1 (supports "USB MASS STORAGE CLASS")
• Footswitches 1/4-inch phone x 2
|SKU||MPC1000 *OPEN BOX|
|Product Condition||Open Box|