The Akai Professional MPC1000 Music Production Center combines a 64-Track MIDI Sequencer and a 32-voice Stereo Digital Sampler, with 16 velocity and pressure sensitive rubber pads in a compact and rugged package that makes it ideal for carrying around.
The MPC1000 inherits many of the major features of older MPCs such as the legendary 'feel' and 'groove' so that you can be sure that your beats and sequences swing. It also features the original MPC60's intuitive transport and locate controls, the unique NOTE REPEAT function plus new additions such as the two Q-Link sliders that allow real-time interaction with tuning, filter cutoff, layer switching, attack and decay. Add to these a well established, friendly and intuitive user interface, two separate multi-effects processors plus a master output effects processor, resonant multi-mode filters, 4-way sample layering and velocity switching per pad, two MIDI ins and 32 MIDI channels via the two MIDI outputs, multiple audio outputs as standard, footswitch inputs for hands-free control and you have a dependable alternative to computer sequencer headaches.
The MPC1000 comes with 16MB of on-board memory as standard that can be expanded up to 128 MB of RAM. It includes internal preset sounds in flash memory (factory sounds are user-replaceable). Standard Compact Flash is used as the storage medium. A 32MB Card is included and present testing has verified the use of up to 2GB cards. Furthermore, the MPC1000 supports the Mass Storage Class' USB standard. When connected to a Mac or PC via its built-in USB port, this implementation allows to simply drag & drop data between the computer and the MPC1000's CF card.
• Established friendly and intuitive user interface of MPC series.
• Easy-to-use MIDI sequencer/drum sampler offering a great alternative to complex computer based products.
• Great-feeling, velocity and pressure sensitive pads for expressive programming.
• A 16 levels function giving you one sound on all pads with varied level, tuning, attack, decay or filter per pad.
• Two separate effects processors and one main out effect processor; all which can be used simultaneously.
• 4-pole filters (two 2-pole filters) filtering for each of the 32 voices.
• Two Q-Link sliders for realtime performance control.
• 2 x MIDI In and 2 x MIDI Out.
• 32 MIDI channels.
• 16Mb RAM standard, expandable to 128Mb .
• Internal preset sounds in flash.
• Save/load your sound and sequence data to/from Compact Flash.
• Portable laptop size - ideal for taking your act on the road.
• 2 stereo effects and master effect.
Effect type: Chorus, Flanger, 4 band EQ, Bit-Grunger, Compressor, Phaser, Tremolo, Auto Pan, Reverb
• Master effect: 4 band EQ, Compressor
• Maximum events 100,000 notes.
• Resolution - 96 parts per 1/4-note (96ppqn)
• Sequences - 99
• Tracks per sequence - 64
• MIDI output channels - 32 (16 channels x 2 output ports)
• Song mode - 20 songs, 250 steps per song
• Drum pads - 16 (velocity and pressure sensitive)
• Drum pad banks - 4
• Sync mode - MIDI clock
• Record input (L and R) 1/4-inch stereo phone x 2, balanced -40dBu, input impedance 11k ohms, Max. Input level +10dBu
• Digital input RCA-pin x 1 S/PDIF
• Stereo output (L and R) 1/4-inch phone x 2 unbalanced +11dBu, output impedance 1k Ohms, Max. output level +17dBu
• 4 individual outputs 1/4-inch phone x 4 unbalanced +11dBu, output impedance 1k Ohms, Max. output level +17dBu
• Phones output 1/4-inch stereo phone x 1,200mW / 32 ohms
• Digital output RCA-pin x 1 S/PDIF
• MIDI inputs 5-pin DIN x 2
• MIDI outputs 5-pin DIN x 2
• USB Slave connector x 1 (supports "USB MASS STORAGE CLASS")
• Footswitches 1/4-inch phone x 2
|SKU||MPC1000 *OPEN BOX|
|Product Condition||Open Box|
Akai MPC1000 Music Production Center (Open Box) Reviews