Akai's MPC Headphones come with precise 40mm drivers and an on-the-ear design ideal for portability and music production on the move. They feature Akai Professional's unmatched expertise in tuning and frequency response, as well as fully adjustable headbands, pivoting ear cups, and gunmetal aluminum and steel construction for a solid, comfortable fit.
Overstuffed leather cushioning on the headbands and ear cups provides a luxurious listening experience for even the most demanding studio sessions. An audio cable with 1/8-inch connector and 1/4-inch adapter is included for music production, and a communication cable with a built-in microphone is also included for use with mobile phones.
"Headphones are a huge part of the production process," said Dan Gill, Akai Professional Product Manager. "With the MPC Headphones, we're simply doing what we've always donedelivering the tools musicians need to get fully immersed in their craft."
• Superior build quality, tuning, and frequency response
• Best-in-class acoustics from 50mm neodymium drivers
• Aluminum and steel construction
• Closed-back design prevents sound from leaking in or out
• Audio cable with 1/8" connector; 1/4" adapter included
• Communication cable with built-in microphone included
• Frequency Response: 12Hz-24kHz
• Max SPL: 114dB @ 1kHz
• Impedance: 16 Ohms
• Cable: 6.8 ft. (2.1m) with 1.8-inch connector
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Akai MPC DJ Headphones Reviews