Experience the Difference
First, we stepped up our game by adding new, ultra sensitive Thick Fat MPC pads, creating an amazingly responsive user experience. The MPD232 has an expanded control set featuring eight knobs, eight faders, eight buttons arranged in three banks for 72 total controls. This will enable you to maximize your sound and give you increased control over effects.
The MPD232 also boasts an all-new 64-channel, 32-step performance sequencer, which the MPD32 did not have. MIDI information is sent over its plug-and-play USB interface for use on Mac or PC, eliminating the need to install any drivers.
Along with the improved functionality we've added iOS compatibility using the Camera Connection Kit (sold separately) and included over $400 of free software. Titles include: Akai Pro MPC Essentials, Big Bang Drums and Big Bang Cinema from Sonivox, Ableton Live Lite, and Software Preset Editor.
The aforementioned Software Preset Editor allows you to enjoy intuitive control editing right from the front panel of the MPD232.
Our MPD2 Series marks an important evolution of the pad controller. Many years of research and customer feedback has led directly to some of the most capable pad controllers we've ever developed. These MPDs are the perfect bridge between your creativity and your computer-based studio.
• 64-part, 32-step sequencer to control pad events
• 16 Thick Fat RGB illuminated velocity and pressure sensitive MPC pads
• 64 assignable pads accessible via 4 banks
• 8 assignable faders, 8 assignable Q-Link knobs, 8 assignable Q-Link buttons
• 72 assignable controls accessible via 3 banks
• Classic MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, 16 Level, Full Level and Tap Tempo
• 30 presets total, with configurations for most popular DAWs
• iOS compatible using the Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
• MIDI In and Out jacks for controlling external gear
• Dedicated Transport controls
• Includes Ableton Live Lite, Akai Pro MPC Essentials, Sonivox Big Bang Cinematic Percussion and Big Bang Universal Drums
• Macintosh: 1.25 GHz G4/G5 or faster (Intel Mac recommended); 1GB RAM (2GB recommended); Mac OS X 10.4.11 (10.5 or later recommended)
• PC: 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 Celeron-compatible CPU or faster (multicore CPU recommended); 1 GB RAM (2GB recommended); Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP; Windows-compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended); QuickTime recommended
• Available USB port