The Perception P120 is a 2/3-inch diaphragm true condenser microphone that offers solidly built quality, outstanding performance and excellent value. The low-mass diaphragm delivers a clear sound with accurate sonic detail for vocals, speech and instrument recording in project studios.
The Perception P120 provides a switchable 20dB attenuation pad for high-SPL applications up to 150dB and a bass-cut filter to eliminate rumble noise. Incorporated in a heavy-duty, all-metal chassis, it delivers the legendary AKG sound to project studios and to every stage.
• 2/3-inch diaphragm true condenser capsule with integrated pop filter delivers a clear sound with accurate sonic detail
• Rugged all-metal body and robust design withstand tough day-to-day use
• Switchable bass-cut filter eliminates rumble or footfall noise
• Switchable attenuation pad for high SPL applications up to 150dB SPL
• Designed and engineered in Vienna, Austria contains the essence of six decades of mic engineering