The D112 has earned a well-deserved reputation worldwide as the best kick drum microphone ever made. Heavy-footed drummers are thrilled with the D112s ability to handle up to 160dB SPL without any distortion. The diaphragm has a very low resonance frequency to maintain a solid and powerful response below 100Hz. A narrow band presence boost at 4kHz punches through dense mixes with forceful impact - no additional EQ needed!
The D112 is also an excellent choice for use with bass cabinets and trombones.
• Large diaphragm dynamic microphone delivers accurate ultradeep frequencies
• Bass resonance volume chamber for unique, punchy sound
• Reference dynamic capsule withstands extremely high sound pressure levels up to 160dB SPL
• Integrated hum compensation coil for the cleanest sound
• Established as an industry-standard kick drum microphone on stages worldwide, day by day for over 30 years
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
AKG D112 Dynamic Bass Microphone Reviews