Since its introduction, the 3630 Compressor has become the most popular dynamics processor ever made. The reason is easy to understand: it provides two independent full-featured compressor/ limiters in one rack space while offering excellent sonic quality for any application from studio recording to live sound or broadcast.
The 3630 offers Ratio, Threshold, Attack and Decay controls to customize its compression response for even the toughest signals. You can also choose between RMS and Peak compression styles, plus Hard and Soft Knee dynamic curves for every application from subtle gain control to in-your-face punch. As an independent dual-channel compressor, the 3630 offers separate controls for two different source signals. Plus, two fully independent gates with threshold and rate controls allow you to easily and efficiently stifle unwanted ambient noise. Other advanced dynamics processing features such as precise signal metering, a sidechain for keying or ducking effects and stereo linkable operation make the 3630 the most powerful compressor in its class.
* Input Impedance: greater than 100k ohms, unbalanced
* Max. Input Level:10VRMS (+22dBu)
* Dynamic Range:118dB, A-weighted
* Signal to Noise Ratio:>100dB
* Headroom: 18dB <0.05% @ +4dBu, A-weighted with 6dB compression, any switch setting, nominal attack and release times
* Distortion: <0.05% @ +4dBu, A-weighted with 6dB compression, any switch setting, nominal attack and release times
* Threshold of Limiting:-40dBu to +20dBu
* Peak Mode Attack Time: 0.1ms - 200ms
* Peak Mode Release Time:50ms - 3S
* RMS Average Mode Attack and Release Times: Program dependent
* Compression Ratio:1:1 - :1 with selectable hard or soft compression knee
* Gate Threshold: Continuously open to 10dBu
* Gate Rate Time: 20ms - 2S
* Output Impedance: 470, unbalanced
* Output Gain Control Range: -20 to +20dB
* Nominal Output "Zero" Level: +4dBu or -10dBV, switchable
* Indicators: 12-segment gain reduction LED display with -1 to -30dB range, 12 segment LED input/output (selectable) level display with -30 to +6dB range, Gate open/close LEDs
* Additional Controls: Stereo/dual mono link switch, bypass switch
* Input Connectors: 1/4" phone jack
* Output Connectors: 1/4" phone jack
* Sidechain Connectors: 1/4" TRS jack
* Power Requirements: External 9 VAC Transformer, UL and CSA Approved
* Dimensions: (WxHxD) 19"x1.75"x4"
* Weight: 2.6 lbs.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Alesis 3630 Dual Channel Compressor Limiter Gate Reviews