As well as accommodating an incredible 40 inputs to 2 independent mixes, this Wizard can be tailored for the job with a host of options like fader-start and turntable inputs.
* 4 mic/line mono inputs - with
balanced XLR/TRS jack and
* 100mm Faders - throughout
* 8 dual stereo input channels - with independent gain and on' switching provide an amazing 16 stereo inputs to the mix. Up to 4 stereo RIAA
preamps maybe optionally fitted for working with turntables
* 6 auxiliary sends - switchable pre/post, all can be accessed at the same time 2 stereo returns on TRS jack
* Comprehensive 4-band EQ with 2
* 2 independent stereo mix busses - each with inserts, fader, and metering.
* Mix1 can also be set up as a subgroup feeding Mix2. Mix2 includes a second stereo out on TRS jack and a mono sum out on XLR. This output flexibility is particularly useful for performing two submixing tasks with one mixer, or for providing 2 stereo feeds to the main FOH console
* Sys-Link I option - for connection to ALLEN&HEATH Sys-Link compatible consoles
* Fader start - kit can be provided
|Manufacturer||Allen & Heath|
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Allen & Heath WZ20S Live Mixer Reviews