With the same functionality as its larger sister models, the WZ3 12:2 embodies the ultimate multipurpose compact mixer, with 2 extra dual stereo inputs for stereo sources such as keyboards or CD players.
Now in its 3rd generation, the legendary MixWizard range builds on its market leading status by adding a new mic preamp design and advanced grounding scheme, which both further enhance sonic quality. Other improvements include individual phantom power switches, channel signal indicators, lamp socket and backup supply capability.
• 8 mic/line inputs with balanced XLR/TRS jack, and direct output
• 100mm faders throughout
• 2 dual stereo inputs - featuring separate gain and on' switches
• allowing each input to be selected individually or mixed together.
• One pair on each channel can be routed directly to the L&R mix for even more versatility
• 4-band EQ - comprehensive equalisation with 2 sweepable mids
• 6 auxiliary sends - 2 pre, 2 switched, 2 post fade (may be reconfigured)
• 2 stereo returns - on TRS jack
• Pluggable jumpers - for user configurability
• Dedicated mono output fader with innovative mode for control of aux fed subs
• Independent A-B output to feed any number of applications, including a 2-track recorder, monitor foldback or speaker fills
• Onboard FX - 16 FX programs with external editing software connected via MIDI
• Mounting - desk or rack mountable, with rotating connector pod
• Sys-Link 2 output option - for connection to other Allen & Heath Sys-Link compatible consoles
|Manufacturer||Allen & Heath|
Allen & Heath MixWizard3 12:2 Desk/Rackmount All-Purpose Mixing Console Reviews