The EQ module is a dual, 3 band stereo isolator to provide variable attenuation of Low, Mid and High frequencies.
The unit has been designed to complement the high standards of sonic performance of the Xone:V6 mixer and allows any two channels to be assigned to the filters simultaneously. It can seamlessly blend two tracks, or create an "audio montage", such as mixing the bass line of one track with the vocal of another. The unit shares the V6 power supply and is connected via a link lead (supplied).
• Dual 3 band stereo isolator.
• Provides variable attenuation of Low, Mid & Highs.
• 1 Rack unit with 6 stereo inputs/outputs.
• Connects using V6 channel insert points.
• Allows any 2 channels to be assigned to filters.
||Allen & Heath
||New - On Clearance