The Allen & Heath Xone:3D's mixer section is derived from the industry-standard Xone:92 and Xone:62 designs, featuring 4 multi-input stereo channels, 3-band total kill EQ, a comprehensive cue system, 2 stereo returns, headphone monitor with mix/cue control, and high quality dual rail faders. 3D contains the Xone range's trademark VCF filters, offering low-pass, band-pass, and high-pass selection; resonance and frequency filters; plus there is an assignable LFO with depth control. The Xone:3D's master section has two FX sends with pre/post fader selection, and there is a VCA crossfader.
8-channel USB audio interface
The Xone:3D includes a USB sound card that has eight channels, arranged in stereo pairs. The channels can operate in two modes - six channels from a PC and two returns, or four channels from a PC and four returns. Using individual professional audio standard 24-bit stereo converters with an audio sampling rate of 48kHz, the Xone:3D card's design guarantees the best possible sound quality from laptops and PCs. The Xone:3D sound card can be fed from the main mix, FX1, or direct from the channels, and features a SPDIF optical and coaxial interface. Also, the Xone:3D's USB connection sends and receives both audio and MIDI data to and from the PC, and can be used to update firmware and set mixer configuration data.
The Xone:3D doesn't stop there! It features dedicated MIDI control sections on either side of the mixer, with a total of eight dedicated control faders, 16 rotary controls with center detent, 10 encoders, 50 switches, and two custom jog wheels with micro switches, which can be mapped for use as navigation controls for DJ software such as Ableton Live and Traktor. The Xone:3D can send a total of 105 different MIDI control messages from the dedicated control sections, audio channel faders and crossfader, to the 3D's MIDI out socket and via the USB interface to the PC.
lt-in automatic beat detector
The Xone:3D's automatic beat detector synchronizes the MIDI clock to the main mix, the FX2 mix bus, or can be disabled to allow the beat to be manually tapped-in. The Xone:3D also has connections for a footswitch controller and a game port socket for a standard analogue joystick that can also be used as a second MIDI output.
• 4 multi-input stereo channels: RIAA preamps for turntables on 4 inputs
• 3-band total kill EQ: +6dB to off
• 2 FX sends: pre/post selection (internal on FX2)
• 2 stereo returns
• Headphone monitor with mix/cue control: 3.5mm and " sockets
• 2 analogue VCF filters: low-pass, band-pass, high-pass, resonance frequency, and filter on' switch
• Assignable LFO with depth control
• Mic input: On XLR connector; gain control and 2-band EQ control available
• Power supply: High performance internal switch-mode supply
• RIAA: for THREE turntables (four via internal jumper link)
• Dual Rail VCA Cross Fader
• Uses 24 bit stereo Analogue to Digital converters and Digital to Analogue converters (not lower spec CODECs
• Sample rate can be set to either 44.1kHz or 48kHz; interfaces to any digital audio source up to 192kHz
• Soundcard fed from main mix, FX1, or direct from channels
• 8 channels - either 6 channels from a PC and 2 returns or 4 channels from a PC and 4 returns.
• Sends - mix, FX, or individual analogue channels may be routed to PC or digital outputs
• Mappable MIDI controls:
• 105 MIDI control messages available
• 8 x 60mm linear faders
• 16 x detented rotary pots
• 10 rotary encoders, 50 switches, 2 custom jog wheels with micro switches
• 8 illuminated push switches
• Multi-function jog wheels with switched navigation control
• Xone:3D is compatible with any PC software that has MIDI assignable functions: for instance, lighting controller or visual effects programs
|Manufacturer||Allen & Heath|
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|