No negative side effects are present after the ALTOCOMP processes a signal - what you achieve is just "Punch". No inter-modulation, no pumping; what you hear is clean sound, with the presence and clarity you seek.
Input levels are optimized thanks to the AGC (Automatic Gain Controller) on input signal path. Output levels and signal density are optimized automatically by the powerful compression algorithm. Easy to read level and gain reduction meter display AGC and compression activity of the Altocomp during use.
• Digital 2-band stereo dynamics processor
• 24x32-bit high-speed DSP processor
• High-quality BurrBrown 18-bit A/D and D/A converters for pure, clean audio quality
• Open architecture for easy software updates
• Linkable in "cascade" mode with other units
• 64 factory presets and 64 user presets
• AGC - Automatic Gain Control - on input signal, for great dynamic processing optimization
• 2x20 backlit LCD - a-numeric display for clear readability
• Servo-balanced inputs and outputs
• XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors
• Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management sys
|New - On Clearance|