The Altocomp is an extremely powerful yet easy to use two-band stereo dynamics processor. With its 24 X 32-bit signal processor and high-quality BurrBrown 18-bit A/D and D/A converters, the Altocomp is the ideal dynamics control solution, and one of the few compressors allowing separate control of the high and low frequencies on each channel.
The easy-to-use, intuitive 2 X 20 LCD-based user interface helps you to get your own "sound". All main parameters can be easily accessed, edited and modified, then stored as presets within the unit.
No negative side effects are present after the ALTOCOMP processes a signal - what you achieve is just "Punch". No inter-modulation, no pumping; what you hear is clean sound, with the presence and clarity you seek.
Input levels are optimized thanks to the AGC (Automatic Gain Controller) on input signal path. Output levels and signal density are optimized automatically by the powerful compression algorithm. Easy to read level and gain reduction meter display AGC and compression activity of the Altocomp during use.
• Digital 2-band stereo dynamics processor
• 24x32-bit high-speed DSP processor
• High-quality BurrBrown 18-bit A/D and D/A converters for pure, clean audio quality
• Open architecture for easy software updates
• Linkable in "cascade" mode with other units
• 64 factory presets and 64 user presets
• AGC - Automatic Gain Control - on input signal, for great dynamic processing optimization
• 2x20 backlit LCD - a-numeric display for clear readability
• Servo-balanced inputs and outputs
• XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors
• Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management sys
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Alto ALTO-COMP Stereo Multiband Compressor Limiter with Editing Reviews