Weighing in at only 12.1 lbs., the APX1000 goes into venues with amazing ease and convenience whether used in a permanent installation or portable application. The incredible power-to-weight ratio and performance quality of the APX 1000 means you'll get solid Class D power without breaking your back or your wallet.
Things can sometimes move at light speed on the stage. Connecting an amp should never slow you down. Balanced combo /4" XLR, inputs, "Touch-proof" binding posts and speak-on jacks make connecting the APX1000 a snap at any gig, so you never lose precious time getting things going.
Once installed, the APX1000's level and clip indicators to keep you informed of performance levels at a glance. Experience the APX1000 for yourself, or check out the APX1500 for installations and gigs requiring a little more power.
The APX1000 amplifier supplies massive power with plenty of headroom to drive any passive speaker. The APX1000 also contains low-noise cooling fans to prevent overheating and high-current toroidal transformers for the lowest possible noise floor.
• Continuous power (20 Hz - 20 kHz):
• Both channels driven: 2 x 390 W at 4 ohms, 2 x 250 W at 8 ohms (0.5% THD), 2 x 500 W at 4 ohms, 2 x 270 W at 8 ohms (1.0% THD EIAJ)
• Bridged mono mode: 1 x 1000 W at 8 ohms, 1 x 520 W at 16 ohms
• Input Sensitivity: 1.0 V
• Input Impedance: 10 K Unbalanced
• Frequency Response: (at 10 dB below rated output power), 20 Hz - 25 KHz (+0/-3 dB)
• Voltage Gain: 32 dB
• Distortion: (SMPTE-1M) <0.5%
• S/N Ratio: 110 dB
• Protection: On/Off, mute, DC-fault, load
• Controls Front: Front Controls: AC power switch, 2 channel level control; -8 to +30 dB
• Controls Rear: 30 Hz high-pass filter on/off, bridge/stereo/parallel mode
• Signal Indicators: Signal present (green LED), clip (red LED), protection (red LED)
• Power Indicators: 1 blue LED integrated with power switch
• Input Connectors: Balanced XLR-F / " combo
• Output: Touch proof binding posts and Speakon NL4 connectors
• Power Supply: AC Power: 100 VAC, or 110 - 120 VAC or 220 - 240 VAC (50 / 60 Hz)
• Dimensions (WxLxH): 19in x 11.2in x 3.5in
• Weight: 12.1 lb
|New - On Clearance|