The APX1500 brings dependable, continuous, clean stereo power to any live performance. If you are a sound contractor, gigging musician or live sound engineer in need of a strong amp that provides consistently clean power, the APX1500 is perfect. The APX1500 amplifier supplies massive power with plenty of headroom to drive any passive speaker.
The APX1500 provides 2 x 350 at 8ohms, or 2 x 550 at 4 ohms. In bridged mono mode, the APX1500 pumps out 1500 crystal-clear watts of power. Because it is class D, you get all the purity reliability of a professional amp without breaking your back just to lift it.
Weighing in at only 12.1 lbs., the APX1500 goes into venues with amazing ease and convenience whether used in a permanent installation or portable application.
Things can sometimes move at light speed on the stage. Connecting an amp should never slow you down. Balanced, combo /4" XLR inputs, "Touch-proof" binding posts and speak-on jacks make connecting the APX1500 a snap at any gig, so you never lose precious time getting things going.
Once installed, the APX 1500's level and clip indicators are designed to keep you informed of performance levels at a glance. The APX1500 also contains low-noise cooling fans to prevent overheating and high-current toroidal transformers for the lowest possible noise floor.
• Continuous power (20 Hz - 20 kHz):
• Both channels driven: 2 x 540 W at 4 ohms, 2 x 340 W at 8 ohms (0.5% THD); 2 x 750 W at 4 ohms, 2 x 370 W at 8 ohms (1.0% THD EIAJ)
• Bridged mono mode: 1 x 1500 W at 8 ohms, 1 x 740 W at 16 ohms
• Input Sensitivity: 1.0 V
• Input Impedance: 10 K Unbalanced
• Frequency Response: (at 10 dB below rated output power) 20 Hz - 25 kHz (+0/-3 dB)
• Voltage Gain: 32 dB
• Distortion: (SMPTE-1M) <0.5%
• S/N Ratio: 110 dB
• Protection: On/Off, mute, DC-fault, load
• Controls Front: AC power switch, 2 channel level control; -8 to +30 dB
• Controls Rear: 30 Hz high-pass filter on/off, bridge/stereo/parallel mode
• Signal Indicators: Signal present (green LED), clip (red LED), protection (red LED)
• Power Indicators: 1 blue LED integrated with power switch
• Input Connectors: Balanced XLR-F / " combo
• Output: Touch proof binding posts and Speakon NL4 connectors
• Power Supply: AC Power: 100 VAC, or 110 - 120 VAC or 220 - 240 VAC (50 / 60 Hz)
• Dimensions (WxLxH): 19in x 11.2 in x 3.5in
• Weight: 12.1 lb
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Alto Professional APX1500 Professional Lightweight Power Amplifier Reviews