AX2304 is equipped with all the output controls you need: output level controls for each band, adjustable time delay for precise phase alignment, limiters on each output for optimal loudspeaker protection, and independent output mutes for easy band adjustment and balancing.
It's a professional crossover you can trust and has all the capabilities you need.
• Absolutely flat summed amplitude response with zero phase difference
• 24 dB-per-octave Linkwitz-Riley filters
• Individual output level controls for all bands
• Limiters on each output for optimal loudspeaker protection
• Independent output mutes for easy band adjustment
• Individual phase reverse switches for instant phase correction
• Switchable 25 Hz subsonic filter on each input for low-frequency driver protection
• Low Sum function provides low-level mono output for subwoofer operation
• Adjustable time delay for phase alignment between drivers
• CD horn equalization for constant directivity horn compensation
• Servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
• Ultra-high-precision potentiometers for ultimate accuracy and repeatability
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction for long life and reliability
• Shielded toroidal mains transformer for minimal noise interference