THE PEAK OF POWER
Beyond their differences in transducer size, each Black Series sub contains the same 2400 watts of earth-shaking, low-end power and specifically crafted, purpose-matched components for maximum efficiency. Designed and tuned in the USA, the Black18S and Black15S both come with stereo inputs and outputs, adjustable level and polarity controls and precision-engineered cabinets, which have been designed to deliver maximum sonic impact.
STAGE-TOUGH & ROAD-READY
Black Series subwoofers are precise and fine-tuned. And they're not fragile. Each one comes ready for pretty much anything you can throw at iteven their rubber feet are reinforced with steel. Perfect for touring rigs, mobile DJs and other on-the-road applications, each Black Series sub has a heavy-duty 18 mm hardwood plywood cabinet, which is covered in a rugged, extremely durable scratch-resistant finish. They're also surprisingly easy to carry with comfortable, custom-molded handles.
Your audience is waiting to be amazed, and that's what Black Series subwoofers offer. They're ideal for installation in amphitheaters, clubs and more. With a Black Series sub, your audience will hearand feelhigh-powered, thunderous bass that delivers a breathtaking sonic experience.
• 2400 Watts peak Class D power (1200 Watts continuous)
• Powerful 18" low-frequency, long-excursion driver
• Stereo inputs: Mic/Line left channel, XLR right channel
• Stereo XLR outputs: left link, right mono, internal crossover on through
• Specifically crafted, purpose-matched components for maximum efficiency and industry-leading power
• Adjustable level and polarity controls
• Switch to turn off logo LED
• Portable design with comfortable, custom-molded handles
• 18 mm hardwood plywood vented cabinet
• Rugged, highly durable scratch-resistant finish
• Extremely durable powder-coated steel speaker grille
• Steel-reinforced rubber feet
• Standard 35 mm pole socket
• Designed and tuned in the U.S.A.