A KICK IN THE PANTS
When it comes to raw power, the Kick12 isn't messing around. Unlike tired amp designs that recycle the same outdated technology, the Kick12 incorporates modern circuitry to give you 400 Watts of peak power in an astonishingly lightweight enclosure. It's been designed and tuned by passionate audio enthusiasts to give you the best audio quality and power output in its class. With the Kick12, none of that massive power gets wasted. Even the speaker baffle has been designed to direct your sound with precision, holding both the woofer and tweeter at a slight upward angle to accomplish the best throw.
TWO AMPS ARE BETTER THAN ONE
At its heart the Kick12 is multifunctional. Its host of inputs and outputs, on-board four-channel mixer and built-in effects allow you to use it as keyboard amp, drum monitor, electronic percussion amplifier or even as PA system for small to medium-sized gigs. With this much versatility, you need an amplifier that's going to run efficiently and sound great night after night. The Kick12 has a true bi-amped design, giving its 12" LF woofer and 1" HF driver each their own dedicated amplifier. Neither gets overworked, and neither gets neglected. You hear every frequency, clean and crystal clear.
Anybody can throw together an amplifier with off-the-shelf-components and call it a day. At Alto Professional, we build the gear that we want to use, and we don't want just any crossover hacking up your signal path. The Kick12 employs a handpicked, custom-tuned crossover that splits your signal with razor-sharp precision and doesn't get in the way. No highs overworking the woofer, and no lows getting lost in the tweeter. Just clean and crisp sound at every gig.
BUILT-IN ALESIS DSP
Give your performance a professional edge with onboard 24-bit DSP effects designed in partnership with Alesis. We worked closely with Alesis, a company that has been setting standards for DSP technology for nearly three decades. Experience premium effects without the fluff. The Kick12 comes packed with 16 genuine Alesis effects, including delay, flanger, chorus and multiple reverbs. Each effect has 16 different variations, giving you a total of 256 effect presets to choose from. A footswitch input allows you to activate or bypass the effects channel instantly while you perform (footswitch not included). FX Level controls are located on all four channels, allowing you to dial in just the right amount of effect on each channel.
The Kick12 from Alto Professional is a reimagining of what a keyboard amp should be, built from the ground up. Massive power, essential capabilities and precision-engineered components come together to give you an amplifier that simply sounds and performs better.
• 4-channel mixer with stereo line inputs on each channel and an XLR input on Channel 1
• 400 Watts peak power, 200 Watts continuous
• 12" low-frequency transducer, 1" compression driver
• Custom-tuned electronic crossover provides superb frequency response
• True bi-amped design provides dedicated power to high and low drivers
• Built-in Alesis digital effects processor with reverb, delay, chorus, and more
• 256 effect presets: 16 effects with 16 variations each
• Integrated folding steel kickstand provides the ideal monitoring angle
• Level, effects, and high & low EQ controls on all four channels
• Stereo RCA input for connecting MP3 players and other audio devices
• Footswitch input allows instant activation or bypass of effects
• 1/4" headphone output with dedicated volume control
• Angled speaker baffle for optimized throw
• Dual XLR and 1/4" Mix outputs
• Ground Lift switch
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|