• Seamlessly integrates iPad with fitted enclosure, 30-pin dock and exclusive software
• Works with iPad and iPad 2
• Process and record your main mix with Alto Professional's Live Drive App*
• Dedicated analyzer/talkback microphone input
• 24 input channels: 16 Mono, 4 Stereo
• 16 high-headroom low-noise microphone preamps
• Three-band EQ with sweepable mid-frequency on all mono channels
• 16 independent channel compressors for dynamic control
• Built-in Alesis digital effects processor with reverb, delay, chorus and more
• Four aux sends with aux one and two configurable as "post" or "pre" fader
• Four-bus operation, offering main and monitor mix separation
• Real-time audio analysis*
• 12-band parametric EQ*
• Two-channel audio recording capability*
• Built-in programmable SPL meter*
MASTER OF THE MIX
The MasterLink Live 24 offers channel compression, three-band semi-parametric EQ, four aux sends, four group buses, built-in Alesis digital effects and the unprecedented capability of the Alto Professional Live Drive App*. With the MasterLink Live 24, Alto Professional is delivering iPad integration at its finest. It gives you affordable pro-grade performance and seamless integration with iPad or iPad 2.
EQUIPPED TO COMMAND
More than just iPad mixer, each MasterLink mixer empowers you with professional features built in to their rugged frames. With a three-band EQ and sweepable mid-frequency on all mono channels, the MasterLink Live 24 gives you total command over its 24 channels. The MasterLink Live 24 features dedicated analyzer/talkback microphone inputs, allowing you to easily evaluate your mix and communicate with your people on stage. You'll have precise dynamic control with an ample amount of independent channel compressors: 16 on the MasterLink Live 24. You also get 16 high-headroom, low noise microphone preamps.
BUILT-IN ALESIS DSP
With your iPad housed seamlessly in a MasterLink Live mixer, you have everything you need in front of you, ready to go. Each MasterLink Live mixer comes equipped with genuine Alesis DSP built right into the console. Alesis has been setting standards for DSP technology for nearly three decades, so we've put professional-grade effects at your fingertips, including must-have reverbs, choruses and delays. MasterLink Live mixers are the best of both worlds, bringing precise Alto Professional technology together with your iPad to give you and completely integrated mixing solution. Rather than simply using the iPad as a remote control, the MasterLink Live 24 leverages the iPad's powerful interface and beautiful display to provide incredible functionality and improved workflow, without adding much size. An integrated dock connector for iPad allows MasterLink mixers to access a variety of professional Master Mix Processing tools via the Live Drive App.
THE LIVE DRIVE APP
The Live Drive App brings main mix analyzing, processing and recording to your iPad. You get the equivalent of an entire rack of outboard gear, all accessible via your iPad's touchscreen interface. You'll be able to manage your main mix with a simplicity, elegance and command never before possible. The Live Drive App makes it easier than ever to control the processing of your main mix, get real-time audio analysis, and record your entire gig. It eliminates the need for racks and racks of cumbersome gear, giving you main mix control that is completely integrated with your MasterLink Live mixer.
MasterLink Live 24: Experience a huge step forward in affordable, versatile live sound mixing from Alto Professional.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
*Via Live Drive App. Live Drive App is available as a download from the App Store.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|